Some of you may not know this, but we also have a My Starbucks Idea expressly for our partners (employees). It’s their place to share ideas and discuss the things that matter most to them—both around the partner experience and customer experience.
Unfortunately, we don’t yet have an Ideas in Action blog just for partners (although we’re feverishly working on it!). But we definitely wanted to recognize the tremendous contributions and participation we’ve seen from our partners by featuring some of their great ideas here…
So here they are—some of the ideas “Under Review” from the partner site:
- A 24-Hour Store In Naperville, IL
- Dress Code Changes
- Electronic Pay Stubs
- Different options for the partner markout (a partner perk which currently is a pound of coffee per week) including the ability to donate coffee to charity
- A high quality coffee container
- Increase the 10 cent personal cup discount
- A marking on hot cups indicating for "room for cream"
- The return of Valencia syrup
- Soy-based Frappuccino® blended beverages
- Starbucks facts printed on our cups
Partners: thank you, and please keep those ideas and comments coming!