Hi, it’s Erin on the food team and I’m excited today to let you know we have heard you loud and clear. Awhile back we announced that we would stop serving breakfast sandwiches and the passion and feedback was overwhelming; you love our breakfast sandwiches and you want them saved! We made some small ingredient changes to solve the aroma concerns and we will continue to offer a selection of warmed breakfast sandwiches:
• Peppered Bacon: Peppered bacon with egg and aged cheddar cheese on an English muffin
• Classic Sausage: Classic sausage with egg and aged cheddar cheese on an English muffin
• Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon: Light option with reduced-fat turkey bacon, cholesterol-free egg and reduced-fat natural, aged white cheddar cheese on a multi-grain English muffin
• Spinach Feta Wrap: Light option with spinach, roasted tomato and feta with egg wrapped in a wheat lavosh
You also said you want new, great tasting breakfast alternatives and today we are launching a new line of artisanal breakfast pastries called Piadini. Piadini are inspired by traditional Italian flavors and are a delicious combination of rich buttery dough folded with mouth watering fillings like egg, cheeses, vegetables or meats.
• Portobello Mushroom Piadini: A delicious combination of portabella mushrooms, spinach, creamy feta and ricotta cheeses, and fluffy eggs
• Sausage, Egg and Cheddar Piadini: A hearty breakfast with sausage, melted cheddar and eggs wrapped in soft, buttery herbed, pastry
My favorite is the Sausage, Egg and Cheddar Piadini. I hope you will stop by a participating store to try them and let us know your favorite.
Fix, don't get rid of breakfast sandwiches