FREE AT&T Wi-Fi access is now available for Apple iPhone users at Starbucks equipped with a hotspot. Users can relax and access music, email and web browsing services with their favorite coffee in hand from the comfort of their nearest location. Find an AT&T Wi-Fi location near you.
This is how iPhone customers get started with Wi-Fi:
• Activate Wi-Fi from the settings icon on your iPhone
• Select "attwifi" from the list of available networks
• Enter your 10-digit mobile number and check the box to agree to the Acceptable Use Policy. Tap 'continue'
• You will receive a text message from AT&T with a secure link to the AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot. You will not be charged for the text message.
• The SMS link will be valid for 24 hours at the location it was requested. Another request must be submitted when using another hotspot location.
• Open the text message and tap on the link for 24-hour access to the AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot
Several of you have suggested this idea: