Zagat votes Starbucks - #1 Best Coffee

Thanks to YOU and our passion for coffee, today Zagat Survey®  ranked Starbucks #1 Best Coffee in the Fast Food and Quick Refreshment categories and as the #1 Most Popular Quick Refreshment Chain.  Zagat Survey®  rates and reviews companies based on thousands of opinions and is recognized as a leading source for consumer information.  Your opinion matters and we thank you for this recognition and the ideas you share with us at My Starbucks Idea.  Please chime in and share your thoughts and ideas with us about this exciting news...

Cheers!

Michelle Gass
executive vice president, Marketing and Category

® Registered trademark of Zagat Survey, LLC, used with permission. Within the Quick Refreshment category, ZAGAT 2009 National Restaurant Chain Survey. Within the Fast Food and Quick Refreshment categories, ZAGAT 2009 National Restaurant Chain Survey.

6/16 update:  Wow!  Thank you everyone for the overwhelming response to this great news.  I’ve been reading through the comments and agree with you that it’s not just the great coffee that makes Starbucks #1.  You have shared many comments about your store experience and the baristas.  Thank you for recognizing our wonderful partners.  Please continue to share your ideas on My Starbucks Idea so that we can enhance the Starbucks experience together.  Visit us here at the Ideas in Action blog to check on our progress.

Michelle

Melody
6/8/2009 2:36 PM

Congratulations to Starbucks and thank you for the blog entry Michelle! Of course I cannot quite make myself think of Starbucks as "fast food" the recognition is wonderful and well-deserved. Melody :-)

mrcoffeeboy97
6/8/2009 4:14 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO STARBUCKS I AM PROUD MEMBER WHO DRINK STARBUCKS FOR OVER NOW 11 YEARS THANKS U AND KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB

JIM THE #1 FAN

COFFEEISLIFE
6/9/2009 7:45 AM

I am pleased that their is a place to go for great coffee. To see Starbucks on the right track is good. Hope to see many more Starbucks Coffee Stores.

aquatracker
6/9/2009 3:12 PM

aquatracker-

I have been a fan of Starbuck's since it started in Seattle.In fact it helped my to stay awake while watching 'Sleepless in Seattle' in Seattle.

And it rounded out life for me when we finally got one in Brockville.

profdave33
6/11/2009 8:07 AM

In spite of some aggressive competition, Starbucks remains my favorite.

noH2Oamericano
6/11/2009 8:08 AM

Congratulations! Can't start my day without my Iced Venti Half-Caf Sugar Free Caramel No Water Americano! They use up half the wax pencil marking up my cup, but it's so good!

jojomabi
6/11/2009 8:28 AM

What I love, is I know I will get a delightfully good cup of coffee from any Starbucks - consistently.  Starting to enjoy the 3 o'clock p.m. coffee break!

Cheryl
6/11/2009 8:31 AM

I enjoy Starbucks coffee every morning.  I cannot imagine life without this pleasure.

Many thanks and congratulations on well deserved recognition...

Cheryl

harpedo
6/11/2009 8:32 AM

Congratulations on another year serving consistently great coffee! I can not start my day without it and refuse to drink any other brand!

sscordat
6/11/2009 8:33 AM

Used to drink Starbucks every day - then my stomach said no more.  Sure you don't want to hear that I can drink Caribou's regular coffee -  less acidy.  On a positive note, no one matches your Java Chip Frapachino!

Caffinefueled
6/11/2009 8:34 AM

Congratulations Starbucks! I save up all my spare change, take it to a coinstar machine.  Then I put all the money on my Starbucks Gold Card.  The last time I did it, it was over $400.  I never feel guilty for buying coffee out, but I did love see the barista's faces when they would tell me my balance.  Good coffee and fun too!

LatteHottie
6/11/2009 8:35 AM

Well DUH!  Of course it's the best!  I have given up cigarettes.  I can go without alcohol.  But the Grande Skinny Hazelnut One Splenda Latte...that's my cocaine!  It is the one thing I am truly addicted to.  I'm trying to cut back for financial reasons and it's just about killng me!

LisaSarao
6/11/2009 8:35 AM

Congrats!! :)

Frisky070802
6/11/2009 8:35 AM

There is a question about Zagat's methodology, as described at www.fivethirtyeight.com/.../starbucks-beats-peets.html ... it would be nice to know how Starbucks fared head-to-head with other chains like Peet's.

Personally, I like Starbucks, but I like Peet's better, no offense.  However, Starbucks is ubiquitous, and Peet's has only started to make it out of its own turf.

chuckieo
6/11/2009 8:38 AM

Evne though I get up at 6:30 my day doesn't really begin until I see Eric Jon and Rose and all the others at Starbucks by Emerson College here in Boston.  Coffee's fine, too!

turlockgirl
6/11/2009 8:40 AM

I just love your Caramel Frappacino! Your  baristas are so friendly and upbeat. The atmosphere in your stores is very relaxing. Keep up the good work!

Turlockgirl

KeeKeePMR
6/11/2009 8:47 AM

I still enjoy my Starbucks....and I buy it to brew at home, too.....The baristas are always so friendly and nice, so it's a great place for my cup of coffee or tea.....thanks Starbucks for keeping so many folks happy and awake!  Keep up the good work...

Glora
6/11/2009 8:47 AM

I love the vanilla late and what I really like is when I drive up to the window at my local Starbucks, they always know exactly what I want!  They recognize my car!  They are awesome and sometimes, they give me free coffee on my birthday!  I also love the pumpkin loaf it is so moist and yummy!!  I love the Temple Starbucks (the one next to Taco Bell on 31st Street).  They are awesome!!!

grandmababa
6/11/2009 8:47 AM

Starbucks is one of my very favorite guilty pleasures.  I especially love the skinny lattes.  I give gift cards for Christmas and other occasions and they are always most appreciated.

MountCarmel
6/11/2009 8:48 AM

Big Congrats to Starbucks... Grande coffee is my pal to work everyday.....the crew at 74 and stony is awesome, ms.G eorgia is the best person to see in the morning,   thank  you Ms. georgia and Starbucks for making my drive down Stony Happier..... Nydia (Chicago)

Karen Z
6/11/2009 8:51 AM

Woo Hoo for Starbucks!  I stop at the Scottsdale Kierland location every morning for my decaf skinny vanilla latte, then again in the afternoon for a decaf iced americano, and sometimes even a third time!!  Yes, it's my most favorite thing to do!  Everyone at this location is so friendly and they start my day on a high note!

Anonymous
6/11/2009 8:54 AM

Dear Starbucks,

Thank you for your great products, and your great service.  I always enjoy my trip to Starbucks!

Keep on keepin' on!

Becky May  :-)

mtb12755
6/11/2009 8:56 AM

Love your coffees,  they are great when i need a boost!  Keep them coming adn COngrats!

dtmh
6/11/2009 8:56 AM

Congratulations, I love Starbucks.  Everyone's been really hammering Starbucks this year.  It has become  politically correct to bash Starbucks and I for one am sick of it.  Starbucks rules!!!

halfcaffed
6/11/2009 8:56 AM

Where else can I go to order a grande half decaf, 2 pumps hazelnut, 2 pump sugarfree hazelnut, 1% latte and the only one who even bats an eyelash is my husband (who thinks I should be embarrased to place such an order.)  It's a slice of heaven in a cup.

Nancy Sticka
6/11/2009 8:57 AM

Starbucks has the best drinks and food ever! It has become my daily stop.  My kids are also fans of Starbucks too! I also use their gold card and visa card also great benefits too!

David S
6/11/2009 8:58 AM

Keep up the good work. You all do an excellent job. In the years that I have been coming to Starbucks my coffee order has only been in error once. That's a Great track record!!

Brevemocha
6/11/2009 9:00 AM

I always consider Starbucks a treat at any time of day!

Kerry H
6/11/2009 9:01 AM

Congratulations Starbucks.  You really deserve it - no one else has a handle on the combination of a great product and great service.

seajohn
6/11/2009 9:01 AM

Having been a customer and shareholder for many years, it's nice to see that Starbucks has focused on their core business and expanded menu offerings instead of new services and products. This has paid off and held the competition at bay. Living in Seattle it's amazing to see all the competitive that has come to Seattle to unsuccessfully take market share away. Congratulations on your ranking!

Travel Airman
6/11/2009 9:01 AM

Did someone say "Starbucks"?  Why go anywhere else?

BUCKAROO MIKE
6/11/2009 9:02 AM

Congrats on the "best coffee" status! I love the coffee and always know I can find a Starbuck's anytime I need one. It's a great place to meet up with friends.

Thanks!!!

irenerae
6/11/2009 9:02 AM

Sorry.....I don't like coffee, but, I love the frappacino's (?)  especially the green tea.

debperk
6/11/2009 9:03 AM

Congrats!  I brew your coffee in my tassimo.

lovemystarbuck
6/11/2009 9:04 AM

I just love the Italian Roast...omg...I crave it in the morning....I wish the stores could offer a few choices for their daily coffee....I am not a fan of Pikes

ashleighg
6/11/2009 9:05 AM

I agree, I consider Starbucks an "anytime" treat and my kids feel the same way.  They love getting Starbucks gift cards as stocking stuffers, Easter basket stuffers, and for grade card rewards!  Where else can you get consistently great products and customer service with a smile?  :)  Whether it's a stand alone store, drive-thru, Target, or Hen House Starbucks, we are definitely frequent visitors to our beloved Starbucks!!!!!!!!!!

Mocha gal
6/11/2009 9:05 AM

Congratulations on being #1.  Every morning I have the opportunity to visit your Tustin & 91 Fry, Anaheim, CA. store and be greeted by the most pleasant, smiling people I know.  I will continue my Starbucks quest to try all foods sold in your store.  To date I am ½ through.  Thank you for a wonderful way to start my day!

Shakira
6/11/2009 9:05 AM

Congrats to Starbucks for it is the #1 java cafe of the universe!

Cheers to Life, Energy, & Intelligence for energy that never ends for Starbucks is always my #1 cafe for the best choices of java.

Salut, Drink & Be Merry!

Truly your #1  Fan : )

Dreamcakes
6/11/2009 9:11 AM

By the way did they mention that Starbucks has one of th cheapest cups of regular coffee going also.  And I love my free refill!!!!

sunnybeaches
6/11/2009 9:11 AM

Congrats on the coffee! I forget how much I miss it until your somewhere they don't have it.

garyp
6/11/2009 9:14 AM

The coffee is always fresh and hot. The food is good. But the reason you continue to generate loyal repeat customers is your people. You keep hiring friendly, sincere people and train them to keep coffee fresh you keep us coming back for more.

Paceda
6/11/2009 9:15 AM

I love Starbucks.  Wish you had more drive-thrus though.

Thanks!

rcallis
6/11/2009 9:15 AM

You don't go to a fast food restaurant for good coffee,no matter how high the budget is for ads.....just can't compete with Starbucks!  No Way, No How!

sevej
6/11/2009 9:15 AM

There's nothing like a Chai Tea Latte after yoga class!  You're calm and contemplative and the spicy sweetness is that much more intense!

GOT to love Starbucks!

heatherlv
6/11/2009 9:16 AM

I've tried all the other coffee shops when in a pinch and no one is as good as Starbucks...why is that?!

khendershott
6/11/2009 9:16 AM

I love Starbucks.  I have tried other coffee houses but always come back to Starbucks.  Starbucks can't be beat.  I go every day.

physicsfreak
6/11/2009 9:17 AM

There is MUCH more to the price of a cup of joe than merely what is in the mug. The ambiance and personal touch of the Baristers is one of the main reasons I continue to satisfy my caffeine cravings at Starbucks. I will NEVER get that at McDs!! Kudos to SB and my favorite location at 291 Highway in Lee's Summit, MO!

LoveLifeJoy
6/11/2009 9:17 AM

Congratulations Starbucks! I love my neighborhood starbucks! Everyone is so nice and friendly, they know my drink when i walk in the door. I've tried others but always end up back at Starbucks because it's the best.

tmga
6/11/2009 9:17 AM

Not so peachy here in Atlanta.  I like the coffee, but have to say a bit put off by store closings in our area with absolutely no warning.  So, I drive 5 miles to get a triple grande latte, only to be told that they are no longer allowed to provide me with a sleeve unless I buy a Venti????  We are going Starbucks-less for a while until some sanity returns.

patriciar
6/11/2009 9:21 AM

I absolutley love Starbucks coffee I brew it at home I have a venti 3 shots and 3 pumps of vanilla every day, if I am somewhere there isnt a Starbucks shop. I pack my own coffee when we go to a motel. I cant do with out it!!!!!

margaritaville
6/11/2009 9:22 AM

I'm not a coffee drinker but I love the teas especially the Chai. Two years afo you made Iced Berry Blossom which was the greatest. Please consider bringing it back

cynthlily
6/11/2009 9:22 AM

i have been a starbucks customer for many many years- i used to mail order your coffee from seattle before it was available here. i ONLY drink starbucks- i love the coffee as well as your philosophy- a true great company!

kjohn500
6/11/2009 9:24 AM

My idiot nephew won't even try starbucks.  He thinks community coffee is the be all and end all of coffee.  I told him he was ignorant!

Kevin

larry1076
6/11/2009 9:27 AM

starbucks is the best!

dannyt2
6/11/2009 9:27 AM

Congrats Best coffee never go a day without a cup

krazideb
6/11/2009 9:27 AM

I know several people who will not darken the doors of ANY coffee house, much less Starbucks.  They say they are all rip-offs.  I just laugh at them.

marsmi1
6/11/2009 9:28 AM

Congrats! I know that you deserve every biy of what had been said good about you.  Keep up the great work.  Oh by the way, you could not do waht you do without the fantastic WORKERS!

basque
6/11/2009 9:28 AM

would it be at all possible to bring back the coconut frapuccino?  please?  pretty please?

pmochalover
6/11/2009 9:30 AM

Congrats to Starbucks! I've tried the other coffee shops but always come back to Starbucks...remind your barristas to keep up the upbeat and friendly demeanor..a couple of shops in my town have lost a little of that, and it's one reason I go! (And can you bring back orange syrup-puhleese?)

AlLars
6/11/2009 9:30 AM

Way to go !!  But was there ever any doubt.  McD for coffee ????

& always remember what Shaik Abd-al-Qadir has said

No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee's frothy goodness.

dwillishome
6/11/2009 9:31 AM

Starbucks has ALWYS been my favorite !  Even when I

became lactose intolerant .   Still order the expressos,

and have lactaid  pills or milk  ready for me !

Powelled
6/11/2009 9:31 AM

Congratulations!! I love your coffee and visit your stores everyday of everyweek!!!

ltcjones
6/11/2009 9:31 AM

As much as I like Starbucks coffee, I prefer white mocha.  Now, how about free refills on white mocha?

lfh0521
6/11/2009 9:32 AM

I love my Starbucks and especially love my grande iced coffee insulated cup!  Have been a Starbucks fan for  years and it was one of the first stocks I bought.  It hasn't let me down!

mocamotion
6/11/2009 9:32 AM

Congratulations, Starbucks!

Love the Grande Americano!

Keep up the good work!

Mocamotion

highwing3
6/11/2009 9:33 AM

I have tried them all, I believe. Starbucks consistently exceeds my expectations for quality and service compared to the competition. I would like to suggest you put Pikes on the back burner. It is not your best coffee and having only one option after Noon keeps me from coming back...after Noon.

By the way, what ever happened to Peaberry? It was one of your very best offerings.

Kummer2
6/11/2009 9:33 AM

GREAT COFFEE!!  Occasionally, I try another brand and always come away 'Not Satisfied' and go back to Starbucks.

DAVYGEE
6/11/2009 9:33 AM

CONGRATS!  STARBUCKS YOU ARE STILL THE BEST! 2 THUMBS UP!!!    BUT GOTTA GET OFF THIS ECO THING......YOU KNOW IT 'S ALL A BUCH OF BUNK..... JUST A WARM FUZZY FEELIN'.  HOW MUCH ENERGY DO YOU THINK  IT TAKES TO SHIP ALL YOUR PASTRIES IN FROM TEXAS? PASTRIES AND GOODIES SHOULD ALL COME FROM LOCAL SUPPLIERS...THEY'D BE A BETTER, FRESHER PRODUCT TOO!  LOVE YOUR COFFEE, BUT YOUR PASTRIES TRAVEL TOO FAR.  DAVYGEE

DanceB4Sign
6/11/2009 9:36 AM

Could not take our A.M. walks without a Starbucks stop in the middle...

husband's requirement and my pleasure!  ...of course you are #1 because the numbers don't get any better!

CherryPie
6/11/2009 9:36 AM

I agree that it's become politically correct to bash Starbucks-I just don't get it!  Biggby is the "other" coffee chain here and while Starbucks has closed 2 stores in our area, Biggby continues to grow.  Biggby coffee doesn't have the roasted flavor of Starbucks, and their lattes taste like flavored milk.  The average cost of a Biggby beverage is higher than Starbucks, but I don't hear anyone trashing them!  Starbucks is the only place I go to where I honestly feel they are happy to see me.  For those trying to cut back, buy the coffee to brew at home.  Syrups are readily available as well, so for the price of one Venti latte, you can purchase a bottle of syrup to make lattes at home!  I go to Starbucks everyday!

11samson
6/11/2009 9:37 AM

Starbucks, you are the best!  Love the convenience of many locations/

Hunterbill
6/11/2009 9:37 AM

Thank you Starbucks! You are the best. I had my first taste while visiting Seattle and have not stopped. We even serve Starbucks at work. At home, at work and on the road!!

ny622
6/11/2009 9:38 AM

Congratulations Starbucks.  We are so pleased with your recognition from Zagats.  Well deserved!

misterpatzer
6/11/2009 9:39 AM

Congrats Starbucks.  I think it would be a nice gesture to offer a free cup of drip coffee to your loyal followers or email subscribers.

Peacecafe
6/11/2009 9:40 AM

Starbuck's is not just a, "coffee shop chain", it is a community.  Whether at home, or traveling, I know that I will feel at home when I go to Starbuck's.  I just love it!!!  Great coffee too!

davicong
6/11/2009 9:43 AM

Ever since the original Pike Place in Seattle, no coffee has ever come close.

UtBowden
6/11/2009 9:44 AM

My cup of coffee is more than just that....it is an experience that I look forward to each day....meeting friends at our local spot and having someone have your drink ready with a smile is more than a cup of coffee!!!!

Little Okie
6/11/2009 9:44 AM

I really lke the $3.95 combo's -- and that the availability is all day.  I introduced my friend to them, and she's a fan now, too.  Truly, your coffess are superior to others I've tried.  One of my favorite gift selections is a Starbucks gift card.  Been a "fan" for a long time.  And, I find the barristas, wherever I go, are super friendly!  Definitely, a two-thumbs-experience always.  Bravo!

Marlenejoann
6/11/2009 9:45 AM

Congrats!!!

PapaSteve
6/11/2009 9:46 AM

Great Result-but I have to agree Starbucks is not fast food.  I like to sit and use my computer and iPhone, conduct business and enjoy the coffee.

The very best things about the Starbucks coffee experience are the coffee and the consistency across most all stores.  In this vain keep up the training as it is a major differentiator of Starbucks.

DerbyLadyKaren
6/11/2009 9:46 AM

Congrats to Starbucks!!! The only way to start the day here in Chicago!

Particularly like the Ipenema Bourbon - rich, mellow flavor.  I grind the beans at home, and enjoy 2 cups while getting ready for work in the Windy City!

minipj
6/11/2009 9:48 AM

Can't believe how much I depend on my Starbucks....greatest coffee, and you are right-it is a community.  I travel for work and no matter whre I am going I always find the Starbucks locations nearest to my hotel and office location in the city I will be located BEFORE I even purchase my plane ticket....

ivoryrose
6/11/2009 9:49 AM

Congrats Starbucks.. my husband and I stop every morning on our journey from Michigan to California for the winter  January to April.  We set our navigator and head for the nearest Starbucks.  Love it.    We always have polite baristas and good product. Thanks. MJM

JeannieD
6/11/2009 9:50 AM

To add to the many email comments!  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!  We knew Starbucks knew how to do it, all the 'others' cannot even come close (not that I would know, I am a loyal Starbucks gal!)  Venti Iced Mocha, 4 pump, 4 shot, half caff, non fat, no whip, yum!!!!!!!  AND, no that wasn't a quote from Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality, ha ha, it' s my drink!  Congrats, Starbucks deserves it!  One venue I am not giving up 'due to the economy'!  :)

jenn27
6/11/2009 9:51 AM

I love Starbucks!!!  I can always get a consistantly delicious drink.  So often having Starbucks makes my day.  Keep up the great work!  Your staff is always very friendly and helpful too.

fairwayguy
6/11/2009 9:52 AM

Well Zagat didn't poll me.  I like Starbucks but other local coffee houses make better, more consistent lattes.

Starbucks is generally fast and efficient although as a road warrior I have experienced a wide range of wait times.

Don't break your arm patting yourselves on the back because of some survey.  Excellence is a state of mind; not a score.

fort9nhold
6/11/2009 9:54 AM

Love your coffee, but your prices are way to HIGH, I think if you drop the cost a little bit, you would get more consumers, and how about giving out some COUPONS every once awhile, Coupons keep people coming back.

JeannieD
6/11/2009 9:55 AM

and a big shout out to guest service at Knapp's Street location, in Grand Rapids, MI!!!  I go there everyday, because they all KNOW me and my drink AND friends can stop by and order my drink, as the "Jeannie Drink" and pretty much all of them (there are a couple newbies) know it!  How lucky for me!  It's all about feeling like a princess!  Thank you STARBUCKS!!

Mtn Girl
6/11/2009 9:55 AM

As with most of your commentors, I'm a great fan of Starbuck's and think you're doing well to train your baristas.  It helps when they know you and your drink!  Vanilla latte's our favorite drink!  Congrats!

neencurves
6/11/2009 9:56 AM

Congratulations, Starbucks! Now even more people will know what I have known for a long time - Starbucks ROCKS!! Our Harley doesn't pass a Starbucks without stoping! Love it that you sponsor Morning Joe!!

Keep up the good work - I always feel at home when I see a Starbucks!

Rojoscafe
6/11/2009 9:56 AM

Hooray for Starbucks! My fav is a grande soy caramel machiatto (hot or cold) and been loving it for years. The baristas at Murphy's Corner are awesome. It's nice to walk in and they already have my drink started for me. They are all a fun group and get my day off to a great start. Living in Seattle, I guess there is no other coffee to speak of (sorry, I'm a little biased). Even my kids love going there, they love getting the gift cards and lucky for us there's a store right by their school. So if we have a little time to kill before an appt, sports, playdates etc, we always head to Starbucks for a treat. Whenever we're traveling we have to find the nearest Starbucks to get our "fix". We were so happy on our last visit to Cabo San Lucas, that there's one store now in the middle of town (hopefully more will pop up there). Way to Starbucks, Congrats!

JenHarsh
6/11/2009 9:57 AM

Congrats - and a shout-out to Cece.  :)

myrtlecreek
6/11/2009 9:58 AM

Really appreciate Starbuck's and their training--we know when we travel that a latte' will taste the same regardless of  town or location.

Congratulations!!

woof324
6/11/2009 9:59 AM

My daughter works for Starbucks, but even if she didn't and before she did, you were always my favorite.  The best service, the best tasting coffee, the best atmosphere.  Now, at least in my area, you are also the least expensive "grande iced coffee" vs your competitor right down the road.  Better for less!

That's something I think, with my adv background, that should be promoted.  You'd get more of the traffic they frankly don't deserve:)

jagr1850
6/11/2009 10:00 AM

i am still waiting to get a cup of starbucks coffee that tastes good. the regular starbucks coffee is never better tasting than other places i go for coffee. i'll keep trying starbucks till i get a superior tasting cup of coffee.

these places are tastier...mcdonalds coffee, wendy's, burger king, giant eagle, superior coffee, 8 oclock coffee. i have tried starbucks over 20 times in the past 4 years....still waiting !!

jagr1850
6/11/2009 10:00 AM

MomJen
6/11/2009 10:00 AM

Any where I travel I can count on Starbucks quality and consistency as well as the friendliness and feeling of "Home'.  I SO appreciate Starbucks global awareness , local community support and ethical business practices.

Congrats Starbucks! You deserve this award and recognition!!!!

jemyolt
6/11/2009 10:02 AM

The best lattes (with NOTHING added) are from Starbucks, hands down.  McDonalds and other places are inconsistent and mediocre.  They may be cheaper, but you get what you pay for.  I love to treat myself at Starbucks.

kaffine kyck
6/11/2009 10:02 AM

I am an Army wife, but go to the Starbucks* @ Mcchord AFB. The women there are fantastic, personable,professional, and are the epitome of what a Starbucks* employee should be!!

m4rk0
6/11/2009 10:05 AM

Congrats starbucks and keep up the great work!  Now about those vegan pastries...