I’m Sally from the Starbucks Card team and I wanted to share some exciting news with you. Last week, we launched our new Starbucks Card website providing all of our Card holders with a new and improved experience when managing their Starbucks Cards online. This new site is both simpler and faster. It features a virtual Card wallet that gives you a single destination to manage all of your Starbucks Cards, Starbucks Gold Card and Starbucks Card Duetto® Visa®.
Here are some of the new features you can enjoy on the site:
- Transfer multiple Card balances onto one Card
- Report Cards as lost or stolen and reorder new Cards online.
- Add your friends and family members’ Cards to your account and set up a one-time or auto-reload amount as a gift.
- Register your card to benefit from everyday rewards.
- View your transaction history for up to 30 days.
We’re really excited about the new site, and invite you to check it out . And, be sure to tell us what you think.
P.S. Please contact us if you’ve forgotten your Starbucks.com account username or password (you’ll need them to log into the site).
This blog was inspired by your ideas:
Consolidate Card Balances
Please make it so the card site can identify the Gold Card
Thumbnails of all the cards
Allow more cards!
Starbucks Card Nicknames
Website more efficient