Hi Folks, it’s Katie here. As you may know, I am a Registered Dietitian and most importantly, a new Mom. From one parent to another, I am thrilled to announce the arrival of Starbucks® Snack-Fulls.
We’ve heard your request for nutritious kids options for the on-the-go parent. You’ve asked for a fun, convenient meal or snack with fresh fruit, string cheese, and a little treat. USDA’s MyPyramid recommends that kids “focus on fruits,” “make half your grains whole,” and “get calcium-rich foods.” We think we’ve put together the perfect pack that’s fun and delicious:
- Organic Apple Slices
- Box of Raisins
- String Cheese
- Annie’s Bunny Grahams – Organic & Whole Grain
Nutrients you can feel good about:
- 270 calories (ideal for a small meal or substantial snack)
- 45% of your daily calcium (calcium helps build strong bones)
- 3g fiber (fiber helps you feel full longer)
- 9g protein (protein promotes muscle development, benefits bone health and & helps you feel full longer)
- All natural ingredients. No artificial flavors. No artificial dyes. No artificial trans fat. No artificial sweeteners. No high fructose corn syrup.
Starbucks Snack-Fulls are available for $3.45 (+ applicable tax) in over 5,000 U.S. stores.
This blog was inspired by your idea: "Healthy Kids Packs"