My Starbucks Rewards will launch in just two short days on December 26, rewarding your visits with Stars and the stellar recognition you deserve. But there’s more to this program than the rewards, it’s our chance to let you know we’ve launched some of your most popular ideas on MSI.
- Frequent buyer card- There have been over 32 ideas and thousands of votes for offering some kind of reward system for your visits. My Starbucks Rewards is based on this very idea- the more you visit, the more you earn.
- Gold Card = Best Offer- Members at the Gold level enjoy all the benefits of the Welcome and Green level in addition to the Gold level rewards.
- Licensed stores- You wanted our licensed stores to participate in our loyalty programs. My Starbucks Rewards is a good start in this direction. You will be able to earn Stars at many licensed stores across the U.S. that accept the Starbucks Card. Although not every licensed location will be able to honor coupons or special offers, we continue to work on this.
- A true gold card- You definitely had an opinion on the look of the Gold Card. Quite simply, you wanted it to be well … gold. Good news. Your Gold level card is now gold!
- Mini and (STARBUCKS) RED Cards- You can also use your Mini and (STARBUCKS) RED as a Gold Card. My Starbucks Rewards lets you use any registered Starbucks Card while enjoying the benefits of the program. So, use that (RED) Card and we’ll continue to donate $.05 to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa (through 12/31/10) or swipe that Mini Card from your key chain for quick payment- your Gold experience follows you, regardless of what Card you use.
Thanks for all of your ideas and votes over the past year. Your participation and passion is contagious, so keep talking to us. You never know what might become of your idea.