Hi everyone! This is Janet from the Tazo team. I wanted to take a moment to share some details about an exciting upcoming tea launch. In January, Starbucks will be moving to a line of new Tazo® Full Leaf Teas. This change will be one of the most important ones we make on tea and I wanted to make sure you knew the important facts:
- We’ll be launching 10 new Tazo® Full Leaf Tea blends, most of them returning customer favorites, now featuring whole tea leaves, spices, and botanicals packaged in beautiful tea sachets. Because the teas and many of the botanicals are used in their whole form, the true flavor of the blends really come through!
- We’re also excited to introduce two new teas– Vanilla Rooibos (which was previously only available in a Tea Latte) and Orange Blossom, a tea inspired by a spa featuring fragrant jasmine green tea, goji berries and other soothing herbs.
Our New Tazo® Full Leaf Tea Lineup includes:
- Black Teas: Awake™ , Earl Grey, Chai
- Green Teas: Zen™ , China Green Tips, Orange Blossom (new)
- Herbal Infusions: Calm™ , Refresh™ , Passion® , Vanilla Rooibos (new)
Our new line has all of the benefits as before – they are all natural and zero calories for any size. In addition, the black and green teas contain antioxidants, which help the body fight free radicals, and the herbal infusions are all naturally caffeine-free, making them a great choice especially in the afternoon or evening.
We encourage you to go and try these new full leaf teas in January. Even if you’re not a tea drinker today, I think you’ll be amazed by the beauty, amazing aroma, and deliciousness of our new blends. We can’t wait to hear your feedback!