Hi everyone – it’s Katie, Starbucks senior nutritionist and registered dietitian. By now, I’m sure you’ve noticed that there are some really great new lunch options in our stores. I wanted to tell you a little bit about them…
Six NEW Delicious Lunch Options Under 400 calories*
When you’re hungry and in a hurry, sometimes only a hot lunch can satisfy – but often those cheesy, melt-y and creamy options can break the calorie bank. Starbucks now offers four Panini sandwiches that are warmed upon order for a quick and delicious lunch, and at less than 400 calories , you can pair your favorite handcrafted Starbucks® beverage with one of these flavorful sandwiches and indulge in a hot lunch without the guilt.
- Chicken Sante Fe Panini: natural chicken *** topped with a sour cream chile spread, bell peppers and Pepper Jack cheese on flatbread (380 cal)
- Roasted Tomatoes & Mozzarella Panini: roasted tomatoes, fresh spinach, mozzarella, and basil pesto on focaccia (390 cal)
- Ham & Swiss Panini: natural Black Forest ham, Swiss cheese and tangy Grey Poupon® Dijon mustard on focaccia (370 cal)
- Tuna Melt Panini: dolphin-friendly tuna salad topped with Cheddar cheese on flatbread (390 cal)
MSI has been flooded with requests for more wholesome options – more whole grains, lean meat, and veggies. Here are two NEW items now available:
- CousCous with Curried Chicken Salad: includes couscous, quinoa, curried white meat chicken, bell peppers, shredded carrots, almonds, golden raisins, red onions (360 cal)
- Chicken & Vegetable Wrap: includes a wheat wrap, white meat chicken, hummus, kalamata olives, fresh veggies, and lettuce (290 cal)
*Available in participating Starbucks stores. See nutrition facts panels for complete nutrition & ingredient information.