Mini Cookies & More

Cupcakes, brownies and cakes are great – but I am a cookie girl. Ever since I was young, my favorite treat has always been a cookie from my Grandma’s cookie jar.

This month we introduced treat-sized cookies just like Grandma used to bake.

• If peanut butter is your weakness, try our Treat-Sized Peanut Butter Cookie. This delectable goody is made with real peanut butter and topped with super-yummy golden sugar crystals. I love the texture with bits of crunch and smooth peanut buttery goodness.
  • The new Treat-Sized Double Chocolate Cookie is our answer to your chocolate craving, and the perfect portion size makes it the right size to satisfy your sweet tooth without guilt. This cookie is full of chocolate upon chocolate goodness and then topped with chocolate chunks.

Alongside these mini cookies, we’ve also introduced new mini doughnuts – Birthday Cake & Double Fudge to accompany our original mini offering - the Petite Vanilla Scone.  We are very excited to launch “more minis” a popular idea on My Starbucks Idea.  Thanks for sharing and voting on this idea.  Keep the ideas coming.  We’re listening.

5/18/2010 4:43 PM

Love the Peanut Butter Cookies.  Thanks for sharing the news on the latest launched ideas - more minis!

COFFEEISLIFE
5/22/2010 7:48 AM

Yes peanut butter cookies, nice, and other new items, nice.

COFFEEISLIFE
5/22/2010 7:38 PM

i need a cookie discount card (like the $1.99 off perfect oatmeal card-which i miss)

purple1
5/24/2010 6:37 AM

Finally tried the new peanut butter cookie and yes it is really good. They suggested warming it and that made it even better. A cookie card would be a nice reward. Or send a coupon to gold card members to try out the new cookies.

MPendergraft
5/30/2010 9:47 AM

I love your mini items, they are the right size for a sugar fix and priced just right.

alexandra001
6/4/2010 1:47 AM

The cookies are wonderful, but I am lamenting having to give up my discount reward card (that I bought in December of 2008, lost in July of 2009, ended up getting it replaced, so it does not expire until July 11) because the cookies are a bit pricey and the new card has NO benefits that I can see.

I frequent Starbucks daily and need more than 1 star for each transaction when I often end up buying 4 or 5 drinks at a time.