Caramel Brulée Latte is Back!

Hello everyone,

Louisa here, the product manager of holiday espresso.

Caramel Brulée Latte lovers—we heard you loud and clear! Starting today, Caramel Brulee Latte is back in our U.S. stores for the holiday season. This returning favorite is a combination of creamy, rich caramel brulée sauce, espresso, and steamed milk.  It's topped with whipped cream and shimmery pieces of crunchy caramel topping—just like the crème brulée topping that was its inspiration.  Inside Starbucks Support Center, we love the topping so much that we refer to it as “the jewel”.  Check out this gem of a beverage and you’ll see what we’re so excited about.

If you’re feeling something icy rather than hot, try our Iced Caramel Brulée Latte or Caramel Brulée Frappuccino® blended beverage. That caramelly, buttery goodness is just as delicious iced as hot.

Happy holidays everyone!  Let me know what you think of Caramel Brulée Latte.

Keep Caramel Brulee
posted by ecgilson

momofadelle
11/16/2010 6:13 PM

So it says the idea "keep caramel brulee" has been launched, does this mean we get our favorite beverage year round? I hope so!

flukes
11/16/2010 7:09 PM

Oooh, I hope so too!  I just had one today and was so excited to get it again.  The "keep Caramel Brulee" post that Louisa commented about does mention keeping it all year, so hopefully that's true.  (or Louisa needs to clarify that it really only meant it came back this holiday season.)

carollk
11/17/2010 5:49 AM

They are marketing it as one of their holiday beverages.  They are not above marking the "Keep Caramel Brulee" idea as launched even if they are not keeping it.  They marked the bring back coconut syrup as launched when it was carried only in Barnes & Noble stores for a few months.

11/17/2010 9:01 AM

Caramel Brulee Latte is back for the holiday season.

javaron
11/17/2010 5:31 PM

They should bring back Banana Coconut...

javaron
11/17/2010 5:32 PM

...for real, that is.

MzSandy
11/17/2010 6:34 PM

They should keep Carmel Brulee Latte year round. I have been waiting all this time for it to come out and had one today, and oh so yummy. Last year every store in S. California pretty much was out including out at Castaic, Ca. Was heading to Fresno, CA before I found it and had one every day.

This drink is so popular that the company would benefit revenue wise to keep the drink all year instead of only at holiday time.

MzSandy

11/18/2010 9:18 AM

Starting today through Sunday, November 21 visist Starbucks between 2 - 5 pm and when you purchase a holiday beverage you'll receive a second one free.  Bring a friend and share some holiday spirit.

Vesper Boss
11/21/2010 1:45 PM

Are the Toffee Mocha and Pumpking Spice already gone?  And about when are the eggnog, gingerbread, and caramel brulee leaving?

carollk
11/21/2010 4:18 PM

I don't think they have the eggnog latte this year.  I think it was replaced by the caramel brule latte.

11/22/2010 10:49 AM

Toffee Mocha and Pumpkin Spice Latte are still available - while the stores have the ingredients - should be through the holiday season.

Eggnog Lattes are also available - you should see them listed on the menu board.

Dimanta
12/5/2010 9:33 AM

I wish for coconut latte more than any other latte. With almond or rice milk. I have allergy from regular or soy milk. Please consider. Thank you.

jenn13
12/14/2010 6:20 PM

Yay! But bring back the Bananas Coconut Frap too please! Or at least keep the Caramel Brulee Frap around in the summer.

sarah may
12/27/2010 10:08 PM

Yay!!! I am so in love with the Caramel Brulee latte of course the iced one and was the happiest when the drink came back for the season and I find myself at a starbucks every few hours... NOW MY REAL QUESTION IS WHY CAN'T THIS DRINK STAY AS AN ALL YEAR AROUND DRINK?? I'VE NOTICE COUNTLESS OF PEOPLE ON THE IDEA PAGE VOTING FOR IT AND STILL THE DRINK IS ONLY A SEASONAL DRINK LIKE HOW ARE YOU GUYS AT THE STARBUCK HQ NOT NOTICING HOW HIGH DEMANDED THE DRINK IS? MY SUGGESTION IS KEEP THE DRINK ALL YEAR AROUND ITS AN AMAZING DRINK!!!

curtislane
11/2/2011 6:52 PM

Why no CBL this year?

HayleyR
11/7/2011 1:14 PM

I second that!!! I'm waiting on the CBL, that's my orgasm in a cup!!

iB17
12/30/2011 9:33 AM

how long is the holiday season? That way I can know when to buy a bunch and savor them before they're gone lol

Blackhawks_10
1/26/2013 6:19 PM

Yes, please!  The caramel brulee latte is my absolute favorite drink.  I order it every day, and I still am, while they have the ingredients, and it's the end of January!  Please keep it all year round!

team00
10/16/2013 8:05 PM

Please tell me this is coming back for holiday 2013?