Louisa here with another delicious addition to our ‘skinny’ espresso drink line-up: Skinny Caramel Macchiato.
Here are my top 5 reasons to love Skinny Caramel Macchiato…
1. It’s ‘skinny’ at its best - nonfat milk, sugar free vanilla syrup, no whip-- topped with a layer of creamy guilt-free foam, and drizzled with a hint of buttery caramel
2. There are only 105 calories in a Tall size (12 fl. oz) – can you believe it?
3. There are only 140 calories in a Grande size (16 fl. oz) — just as delicious if I need a little more skinny in my day!
4. It’s delicious iced and beautiful too… Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato has visual layers of coffee caramel goodness and is my personal favorite
5. It’s here just in time to help you with your New Year’s goals
Skinny Caramel Macchiato is just one of many beverages that you can “try skinny”. To try it skinny, just ask for: nonfat milk + sugar-free syrup + no whip.
Let me know what you think about trying your favorite espresso beverages “skinny”!