BlackBerry® Torch Support

Hello BlackBerry® Torch users!  We have some great news for you – Starbucks Card Mobile now supports your BlackBerry® Torch!

Simply text “GO” to 70845 or visit us at Starbucks Card mobile payment

We have heard from a lot of you that you really want to try the fastest way to pay - at over 6,800 company-operated Starbucks and over 1,000 Target Starbucks locations in the U.S. – it’s the largest mobile payment system in the U.S.

Don’t forget, you can also get your balance, reload your Starbucks Card with any major credit card, check on your My Starbucks Rewards stars or just find your nearest Starbucks – now on your Torch!

My neighbor Renee loves her BlackBerry Torch®  and every time I see her in the lobby of my building she asks me when Starbucks Card Mobile payment will be available on her Torch – can’t wait to bump into her tonight and share the good news.

Mobile App for BlackBerry Torch
posted by tadbear

bobman54
3/7/2011 11:53 AM

Great news! Does this mean an Android app is coming soon?

Casi Z
3/7/2011 1:24 PM

Wow, thanks for leaving all the other OS6 users that aren't using the Torch in the dust. Just glad I loaded the app on my Bold while I was still using OS5, otherwise I'd be completely SOL.

frezler
3/7/2011 7:02 PM

Again, the rush to develop for blackberry while android is still left out in the cold is simply astonishing.  can i get an app for my elderly grandmother's bb curve?  that way she can get hooked up while i sit here with an ineffectual galaxy s.

ToietMoi
3/8/2011 7:02 AM

Very Great News

hammerhand
3/8/2011 3:52 PM

I agree with Casi Z.  It would be nice for some official OS6 support, especially since carriers are starting to push OS6 updates to devices other than the Torch. I have OS6 on my Bold 9700 and had to use a direct download link posted by a user on another forum to install the app.  Glad I have it on my phone though because I love being able to show it to customers when they have their phone but can't find their Starbucks card in their wallet or purse.

Charrion
3/8/2011 11:42 PM

Can we expect to see this app in Canada any time soon?

BobGrove
3/12/2011 9:59 AM

Thank you for adding BlackBerry Torch support, I'm really looking forward to paying for my drinks with my Torch. Congrats on 40 years, looking forward to the next 40.

ScrName
3/17/2011 8:20 AM

Ok, so where is the Android app?

Customer
3/25/2011 2:40 PM

My Starbucks Idea is celebrating its third anniversary. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. So

CMacND
3/28/2011 2:07 PM

I have tried this on my Blackberry Torch. It has downloaded to give me an icon, but does not work from there.  I called custeomer support and they were unable to assist.  I would love for this to work with torch now.

LoveMyKitties
6/19/2011 4:35 PM

Hi!  I LOVE the mobile app and used it almost every day to pay for my drinks.... until I downloaded Blackberry OS 6 on my Torch! :(  Now, the app still shows up and I can reload my card and view transactions like normal-- but no barcode shows up for baristas to scan!  I tried deleting and redownloading the Starbucks app, but that unfortunately did not fix the problem.  Is the Starbucks app not compatible with OS 6 yet?  I hope it works again soon.... I miss just carrying my phone into Starbucks during my break at work :)

Thanks for creating such an awesome app though; Starbucks is certainly embracing being a lifestyle and I enjoy having so many ways to include it into my life every day! :)  (Seriously, can anyone remember life before Starbucks now????)

Fenway1912
7/20/2011 12:10 PM

I upgraded my Blackberry to OS 6 and the app has vanished

Please upgrade it...

fritzmolly
7/21/2011 11:50 AM

I am also having problems with the Starbucks app after upgrading my Torch to OS6...I can see/open the app get my balance but cannot pay...is there a fix for this?

Universal Mind Blog » Starbucks Card Mobile now supports BlackBerry Torch
8/5/2013 1:47 PM

Pingback from  Universal Mind  Blog  » Starbucks Card Mobile now supports BlackBerry Torch