What’s your Starbucks Signature?

With options from A (Americano) to well, almost Z (White Chocolate Mocha), there are more than 87,000 espresso drink combinations at Starbucks.

We start with about 30 basic espresso drinks on our menu.  But you can pick your favorite and begin customizing it to make it just the way you like it. You can change the size, temperature (hot or iced?), flavor, milk, toppings – you name it.

To help you create your own Starbucks Signature drink and show you the options you have, we’ve created a build-your-beverage experience at MyStarbucksSignature.com.  Check it out, create your signature and share it with your friends.

On a related note, I’m not sure if you’ve seen our commercial for personalized espresso.  If not, check it out. The music is by a fun band by the name of Freelance Whales. We want to share a free iTunes song download with you because we love this song so much. Enjoy!

Build Your Drink Online
posted by 36laps

kittenstewie
3/17/2011 12:10 PM

but this only applies to coffee drinks.  why do non coffee drinkers like me end up in the cold at starbucks coffee... i understand the irony, but sadly, i am not being ironic...

COFFEEISLIFE
3/17/2011 7:25 PM

This is an another amazing achievement . . . people will love this.

christamcd
3/17/2011 9:55 PM

Just tried it out, skinny vanilla latte and it ends up being a cappaccino.

carollk
3/18/2011 9:08 AM

I just say "skinny hazelnut latte", not x number of pumps sugar-free hazelnut as directed by MyStarbucksSignature.

COFFEEISLIFE
3/18/2011 10:17 AM

Oh i can not wait to go to the store with my new recipie and try it

COFFEEISLIFE
3/18/2011 7:43 PM

6 2PC 2PV 2PM WH XCR XM UPSIDE DOWN E for here was awsome, Christain made it fantastic.

Betterbefore
3/19/2011 6:18 AM

cool cool video and song.

Melody
3/20/2011 11:05 AM

I agree it is a cool video and song!! Really well done!

COFFEEISLIFE
3/28/2011 8:59 PM

I have made 2 drinks with ease. My first 2 ever and they were fantastic. Now all you have to do is implement this into self ordering touch screens for the drive thru and in store ordering. Just like an ATM machine order whatever you want. expand with the My rewards card. where you swipe your card first and touch order whatever you want, one option is to order what you had last visit again, if available, one can't get a banana walnut loaf if it is sold out(drive thru) Of course one always has the option of speaking with an individual.

baristainco
3/30/2011 9:38 PM

def. a better idea for you to create your own on your own time via this technique. At the POS or drive thru, we can help you decide in a timely matter, and we've got great suggestions!!!

LJccino
4/4/2011 12:29 AM

mine is "caramel macchiato frappuccino" (soy only)

yummmm!

ahknaten
5/2/2011 3:01 PM

WOW!!!!  not sure if I helped, but check out the article I wrote for Forbes a few days before this.  In it, I talk about 'The Kai' drink at SBUX.  There is my Starbucks Signature.

blogs.forbes.com/.../the-kai-personalized-service-at-starbucks

"This morning, as I walked into Starbucks, paid for my chai, and picked up my cup, I saw “TheKai” written on my cup. "

Valencia777
7/5/2011 11:13 AM

Mine is a an iced Mocha Valencia!   Oops.......sorry...I forgot--you discontinued my favorite syrup over 6 years ago.

Valencia777
7/5/2011 11:14 AM

Valencia777
7/5/2011 11:14 AM

ferx68
7/1/2012 7:49 AM

Also you cant ad flavors like almond or delac milk available for countries like México.