Keep your travel memories in your wallet!

Last year we introduced our destination-themed Starbucks Cards series with two of the most popular travel destinations in the U.S. - New York and San Francisco.  We were inspired by your excited pleas to offer more destination-themed cards, so this year we have expanded our line-up in the "Tourist" series to include: Chicago, Florida, Vancouver, Hawaii, and of course Seattle.  We have also issued new designs for the cards that started it all.  Both New York and San Francisco boast fresh, new designs we think you’ll love!

So if your travel plans take you to any of these exiting destinations this summer, be sure to look for the ultimate souvenir, a Starbucks Card!

Starbucks Cards for Cities
posted by gingersam0316

Melody
5/19/2011 8:20 PM

Sally, great idea and beautiful new cards! I think Hawaii is missing from your photo above! I want to collect them all though that might require ebay. ;)

Melody

Betterbefore
5/20/2011 6:57 AM

yay!  for the new cards.  Very happy Chicago was included and, from the ones I've seen, I think it's one of the 'coolest'.   love the 'el' on it.

lynsky07
5/29/2011 4:38 PM

My sisters that now live in Arizona were happy to show off their New York cards I sent them.

Shamrock2230
6/9/2011 7:55 PM

I absolutely LOVE this idea. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make one for Boston!

Starbucks Blogs
6/17/2011 3:03 PM

150 Ideas Launched

Kittyn
6/21/2011 12:01 AM

Thanks =)

Love the Vancouver one!

=^.^= (from Van, BC)

SirMark
6/25/2011 11:30 AM

I can appreciate how this site mainly is focused toward the United States market.  However, I must point out that the LONDON card released in September of 2007, and the SYDNEY card from Australia issued in 2005, certainly fit the bill of being "destination themed" gift cards.

Japan also recently issued "destination themed cards" for KYOTO, OSAKA, YOKOHAMA, NAGOYA, OKINAWA, and TOKYO cards. (June 2010 release)

While I understand that population, and the number of stores within a given market, have some influence on whether a "destination card" is, or is not produced: I have to wonder how TORONTO, Canada's largest city (2.48 million, with 5.5 million in the Greater Toronto Area GTA), and Starbucks largest market in Canada (almost 200 locations listed in the Toronto Yellow Pages alone!), was overlooked.

Will there be a Toronto "destination card" at some time in the future?

And, if I say please?

kkldiors
8/13/2011 11:20 AM

Hawaii has one - got it in February!

kkldiors
8/13/2011 11:20 AM

Hawaii has one - got it in February!

stronghotcoffe
10/24/2011 12:38 AM

My son recently returned from a trip to London and we received Starbucks London cards.  I loved it and am hapy to hear that Vancouver is on the list of new "destination" cards to be introduced.  Looking forward to getting one.

fsco2o2
11/7/2011 10:48 AM

does anyone know if these are limited edition?

DFW Red
11/25/2011 12:33 PM

Dallas and Ft. Worth cards PLEASE!!!!

inksmudge
6/13/2012 6:07 AM

How about the Motor City.  Detroit is famous for many things including the birth of the automobile, the gateway to Canada and the Tigers, Lions and Pistons.  A Detroit card would be a welcome addition to the distination card family.

romans12
7/15/2012 1:59 PM

Or a Kansas city/St louis card? There's nothing from the Midwest :((

orejon4
12/12/2012 11:35 PM

My Florida card is cracking.  Is it possible to order the same design from Starbucks.com?