A New Bottled Zero Calorie Tazo® Tea

If you are a fan of bottled Tazo® teas, you might have noticed that we launched an assortment of zero calorie iced teas last year in Passion, Zen and Refresh flavors.

Since these teas proved so popular, we’ve launched another one: Zero Calorie Iced Tazo® Chai.  This is made from the exact same goodness as our filterbag Tazo® Chai – you still experience the yummy ginger, cinnamon, star anise and cardamom.  But the best part is that it is naturally sweetened with stevia so there’s no guilt in drinking a bottle or two!

Stevia
posted by lewlew55

heathersmarsh
6/8/2011 2:48 PM

Woohoo!!! Now, if we could only get stevia packets to put in our coffee. :-)

BD
6/8/2011 3:41 PM

Now all we need is the Chai Latte Via packs. C'mon SBux! You can do it. Trader Joe's sells a pretty decent powdered chai latte, but it's not as good what the Starbucks version would be!

SBrentnall
6/8/2011 4:09 PM

That's great, but for those of use who like the traditional iced chai with milk, how about offering a sugar-free syrup?

moonfyre
6/8/2011 4:11 PM

its a great idea for Chai tea lovers like my daughter. She always orders either the Chai Spice Tea Latte or the Chai Tea Frappachino (or the regular Chai tea hot in the winter) She isn't a big fan of the flavor of stevia, but I think the Chai spices would convince her to try this new bottled product. (I don't like Chai tea at all, so I will stick to my unsweetened grande Tazo Passionfruit iced tea)

yachtoflatte
6/8/2011 4:56 PM

YESSSSSSSS BOY OOOO BOY !  DON'T I HAVE A GR8 IDEA!  BUT YOU SO GREEN AND KEEP IT CLEAN STARBUCKS NEVER LISTEN!  OK!  HERE IS IT FIRST I ASK AND TELL YOUR STARBUCKS PEOPLE NOT TO PUT A LID ON I DON'T WANT IT ON! I WILL GET IT LATER! ALSO THE PERSON GETTING COFFEE SHOULD PUT THERE OWN LIDS ON!  NEXT ON THE CARD YOU SHOULD MAKE IT TO WEAR YOU GET 10% PERCENT OFFFFFF!  ALSO YOU GET SWEET 13 TEEN 13!  STAR POINTS! YOU GET A FREE DRINK OR YOU GET MAYBE FREE DESSERT OR FOOD OF YOUR CHOICE! YOU PICK!  YES ALSO I THINK THEY SHOULD NAME A DRINK AFTER ME!  IT'S CALLED JUST ROSS!  ITS A LOT OF CARMEL AT BOTTOM WITH 2 PUMPS OF VANILLA! WITH BREVA AND 4 SHOUTS OF EXPRESSO!  SOOOO GOOD!  ALSO WITH THE CHAI  LATTE ADD BREVA INSTEAD OF WATER!  THANKS A LATTE!  ROSS TAYLOR WITH ISAFEBACKPACKS.COM

pickeyprincess
6/8/2011 5:08 PM

How about packaging VIA coffee in a small container for home use. Love the individual packets for travel...home use container with measuring spoon would save on packaging.

lovefocused
6/8/2011 5:38 PM

Why is it that whenever Starbuck's announces an improvement or new addition, most everyone just complains about what they AREN'T getting? If you have a suggestion, why not click the 'Got an Idea?' link at the top of the page?

I for one am excited to try this bottled Chai. Thank you Starbuck's for continually trying to improve.

MLucado
6/8/2011 7:39 PM

I can't wait to try it. I haven't tried anything made from stevia yet, so, this will be a double experience for me.

6/9/2011 10:07 AM

Thanks for promoting "Share an idea" section of the site - lovefocused.  We would love to hear your ideas in the idea forum.

Let us know how you like the new Zero Calorie Chai Tea.

Laura1993
6/10/2011 5:07 AM

Are these coming to Canada anytime soon?

Leigh B
6/10/2011 12:02 PM

These are only available in the U.S.

arcpalmer
6/20/2011 7:56 AM

When and where will this flavor be available?

sas01915
7/19/2011 1:10 PM

Where are they available?  I'm north of Boston and haven't seen them.

asparry
8/9/2011 11:28 PM

I travel all over the country and have only found these once in SoCal.  I would love to grab a bottle in New York, Boston, Columbus, Chicago, Des Moines, etc.  I only seem to see the sugared variety.  And only the Green Tea.  Very, very sad.

asparry
8/9/2011 11:31 PM

And yes, I want to chime in on the Stevia packets as well.  I just bring my own with me, but it's a bummer when I forget or run out...  It'd be great if you could offer them in stores instead of only having pink, blue, and yellow.  And hey, Stevia packets are usually Green...  Practically screams Starbucks.

mychai17
8/30/2011 11:20 AM

I agree with having Stevia packets in the stores - that would be a great addition and used by many.  Also, Starbucks still needs to have a low calorie syrup for the Hot Chai Tea Latte ... it would make me VERY happy as a daily Chai Tea Latte customer!