Here at last – Starbucks K-Cup® Portion Packs

I love waking up and being able to quickly brew a warm cup of coffee before rushing out the door, which is why I am thrilled that starting this week I will be able to get a freshly brewed cup of Starbucks® French Roast – with the touch of a button – using my Keurig® Single-Cup brewer.

Delighting both coffee and tea enthusiasts, the following varieties of Starbucks® K-Cup®  Portion Packs will be available where you buy groceries: House Blend, Breakfast Blend, Pike Place® Roast, Sumatra, Caffe Verona® and French Roast. Tazo™ tea K-Cup®  Potion Packs will be available in Awake™ and Zen™.

We’re excited to share with you that the new K-Cup® Portion Packs are here.  We can now say that we have launched yet another top idea from our community. Keep them coming!

Have another idea for us? We’re all ears. Tell us about it here.

bclark42
11/2/2011 1:50 PM

BOOO!!!! To K-cups.

Bring back the pods for Tassimo machines.

Like many people, I bought a Tassimo only to find out several months later there is NO Starbucks available.

SO, please bring back Starbucks T-discs for us.

Thanks

MissLux
11/3/2011 3:16 PM

Will these be sold exclusively in grocery stores, or will they also be available at Starbucks? I noticed that they are not on Starbucksstore.com. (The K-cup portion packs, that is.)

COFFEEISLIFE
11/3/2011 4:48 PM

80 count boxes ?

DadCooks
11/3/2011 6:15 PM

My Costco had Veranda K-cups 54-count boxes $34.99 today (Thu. 11/3/11).

Stevencwong
11/3/2011 6:58 PM

Boo... Not an eco friendly way to enjoy coffee.  Just lazy.

11/4/2011 10:39 AM

@DadCooks - Costco is carrying Caffe Verona K-cups.

DadCooks
11/4/2011 11:05 AM

@sbx_bean -- you caught me is a "senior moment" confusing my veranda for Verona ;0) , we'll see if anyone else catches it.

mychai17
11/6/2011 5:28 AM

Yea for K-cups!  However there is no Chai Tea Latte or other chai option. For those of us that are not coffee drinkers, chai tea latte is our go to choice!  Would be great to make at home too.  Especially if it's better than the liquid concentrate that it out - doesn't taste anything like the drink purchased in the store.

Changaroo
11/7/2011 4:03 PM

Love that Starbucks K-cups are now available.  I would be even happier if there were Italian Roast K-cups.  Are there plans to expand the varieties that are available?

NancyRJacvkson
11/7/2011 7:54 PM

decaf k cups, please!

Music83
11/7/2011 10:57 PM

Unfortunately I'm disappointed about the Kcups. I was getting these as pods for Tassimo but these were discontinued. Why not do both?!!

Zenselkie
11/9/2011 10:27 AM

Shame on you Starbucks for contributing to the literal trash heap.....as a Batista, I am still trying to educate my customers that they don't need two cups everyday! I would love to track double cupping on my register....I always promote whole bean over VIA....another waste producing product. Wake up Starbucks! You need to lead by example and these new ideas are revealing a very irresponsible way of thinking.

Caroline L
11/9/2011 11:40 AM

Thank you for your comments and excitement for the Starbucks K-Cup portion packs.  We appreciate your suggestions as we look to develop more offerings for the Keuring brewing system.

mrwilmoth
11/21/2011 5:40 PM

Whole bean is always your best bet but these save time, gas, and money! They also make one damn good cup of coffee!

maggie0057
11/22/2011 7:46 PM

love my Keurig and can't wait until our local Starbucks has K-cups.  Hopefully next year you will have the Christmas Blend available

Imn2decaf
11/22/2011 8:23 PM

please please please don't forget decaf

hmmurph63
11/26/2011 3:37 PM

Will it be available in decaf?

decode
12/7/2011 1:21 PM

Decaf and esspresso please!  Love the K-Cups.

Michigan MoM
12/20/2011 6:39 AM

Looking for Starbucks K-Cups, where can I purchase them?

Costco ?  Where else, I did not see them in any Starbucks around me.

Michigan MoM
12/20/2011 6:39 AM

Looking for Starbucks K-Cups, where can I purchase them?

Costco ?  Where else, I did not see them in any Starbucks around me.

Customer
12/30/2011 12:53 PM

Happy New Year! 2011 was a record year for MyStarbucksIdea.com. We launched 70 ideas from both partners

tahoerob
1/25/2012 12:29 PM

Need a BLONDE roast K-cup

nats18
1/25/2012 1:05 PM

If you make a signature hazelnut hot chocolate k-cup I'll

totally buy this machine and the k-cup. I'll even buy them in bulk at BJ's of you sell them. I don't even go to Starbucks anymore bc you don't sell your signature hot chocolate anymore. It's very sad. :(

tmarkl
1/25/2012 1:21 PM

NOt everyone are stu[id [porc like most of yuopi !

tmarkl
1/25/2012 1:21 PM

NOt everyone are stu[id [porc like most of yuopi !May Ikll you all!

avalon
1/25/2012 1:52 PM

I love K-cups but I drink decaf.   Any plans for introducing Starbucks in K-cup decaf?

LynnieBlanch
1/25/2012 5:03 PM

I love my K-cup coffee and have two every morning!!!!!

It doesn't take me too long before I have my first sip!  Please keep it coming!!!!

LynnieBlanch
1/25/2012 5:03 PM

I love my K-cup coffee and have two every morning!!!!!

Therapy2
1/26/2012 4:41 AM

I'm a starbucks card member and get "free coffee" cards in the mail every once in awhile.  But I don't get any other coupons in the mail.  I own a k-cup machine and I love it that you are finally offering k-cups of Starbucks coffee in the grocery stores now.  How about sending some coupons ($1.00 or $2.00 off) in the mail every once in awhile to us k-cup machine owners.  I know I would appreciate it.  By the way my Starbucks coffee shop owner always asks me if I am getting coupons in the mail and I always have to tell her that I'm not.  Am I supposed to be getting coupons in the mail????

Patrick

Therapy2
1/26/2012 4:41 AM

Patrick

CafeMomma
1/26/2012 5:07 AM

I LOVE the K-cups from Starbucks.  I was not expecting them to be soooo good!  The other K-cups brew a weak cup of coffee so I expected the same from Starbucks.  NOT SO!  I enjoy a better cup from the K-cups than I can brew at home myself with the Starbucks ground coffee.  It's consistent every time!  Thank you!

ousooners
1/26/2012 11:34 AM

I love the idea of K-cups, however, you needed to make de-caf K-cups at the same time!! Please hurry, I love Starbucks taste so much better than the others offered. I can only drink de-caf coffee for medical reasons, so please hurry!!

detroitclaydog
1/26/2012 9:41 PM

Ahhhh.....K-Cups at last...thank you, THANK you---and it comes in Pikes as well!  (my grandson Rudy's and my personal favorite)

CK in KC
1/27/2012 2:06 PM

Yes, make available for Tassimo as well - why not do both?  Don't see the advantage of exclusivity.

halleyberry
1/29/2012 11:58 AM

I would LOOOVEEE to see a Starbucks Chai Latte k-cup! The only one you can find is by Cafe Espresso and it is watery and terrible!!

Really would take over the market for Chai Latte lovers if you guys made one!

halleyberry
1/29/2012 11:58 AM

Really would take over the market for Chai Latte lovers if you guys made one!

halleyberry
1/29/2012 11:58 AM

Really would take over the market for Chai Latte lovers if you guys made one!

halleyberry
1/29/2012 11:58 AM

Really would take over the market for Chai Latte lovers if you guys made one!

halleyberry
1/29/2012 11:58 AM

Really would take over the market for Chai Latte lovers if you guys made one!

halleyberry
1/29/2012 11:58 AM

Really would take over the market for Chai Latte lovers if you guys made one!

SouthernGent
1/29/2012 4:44 PM

Costco has the 54 pack for mid 30s.  I am sure Sams and others do too.

SouthernGent
1/29/2012 4:44 PM

Costco has the 54 pack for mid 30s.  I am sure Sams and others do too.

SouthernGent
1/29/2012 4:44 PM

Costco has the 54 pack for mid 30s.  I am sure Sams and others do too.

SouthernGent
1/29/2012 4:44 PM

Costco has the 54 pack for mid 30s.  I am sure Sams and others do too.

MicheleAileen
2/18/2012 6:30 AM

PLEASE make the K Cups in decaf for those of us who cannot have caffeine!!

Mountain Mom
3/29/2012 6:56 AM

Ditto on the KCups in decaf.  Starbucks makes the only decent decaf coffee.  Hurry, please.

Customer
3/30/2012 4:03 PM

We’ve crossed another milestone. Thanks to all the ideas, votes and comments from the My Starbucks

JanBR
4/28/2012 5:13 PM

Please offer House Blend Decaf in K Cups.  There are very few decafs offered in K Cups by anyone.  Starbucks could fill this void.

TechGeekT
5/24/2012 5:38 AM

I have 2nd or whatever numer this motion for decaf. I've stopped drinking, or more so HAD to stop drinking caffeine because it gives me one fierce migraine. So decaf really is all I can do now.

malgilvar
7/20/2012 8:08 AM

Please offer SOMETHING, ANYTHING, in Decaf K-Cups!

RNDude
7/24/2012 6:03 PM

Decaf is a must.  Please offer it in a K-cup.  Currently there is no decent-tasting decaf available in a K-cup.

And please make sure you keep making those ESE pods!  Those are the best pods I've tried for my espresso machine, and I've tried many!