Good news, Mocha fans! We heard your requests and wanted you to be among the first to know that Starbucks® Mocha Powder has come out of retirement.
Here’s how you can make a delicious Caffé Mocha at home:
1. Combine equal parts Starbucks® Mocha Powder and warm water.
2. Stir until it forms a smooth syrup.
3. Pour 2 tbsp (30g) syrup into an 8 fl oz (240 ml) cup.
4. Add a shot (1 fl oz/30 ml) of Starbucks® Espresso Roast or any double-strength, dark roasted coffee.
5. Fill the rest of your cup with steamed or hot milk and enjoy.
It’s now available at StarbucksStore.com.
Inspired by your ideas:
Please bring back the mocha powder
posted by thehamanns