Anniversary Blend and Two Decaf Options Join our K-Cup® Packs Lineup

Many of you know Starbucks® Anniversary Blend as a fall tradition here at Starbucks, introduced in 1996 to celebrate the company’s 25th anniversary. Now, Anniversary Blend is the first Starbucks seasonal coffee to join our K-Cup® pack collection, available exclusively in Starbucks stores for a limited time. This bold, spicy blend of Asia/Pacific coffees pairs well with fall flavors like maple, cinnamon and oats – as well as that back-to-school feeling in the air.

Also new this fall are two decaf options. While I’m one of those people who can never get enough coffee, I know decaf options are a must for many of you, and I’m pleased to announce they’re finally here. Find Decaf Pike Place® Roast K-Cup® packs in select Starbucks stores and Decaf House Blend K-Cup® packs where you buy groceries.

Stop back when you’ve tried them and let me know what you think. Happy fall!

Decaf K-Cups
posted by pnccoffee

Keurig and K-Cup are trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated, used with permission. K-Cup® packs for use in Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems.

Pike Place is a trademark or registered trademark of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license.

dyelton
9/11/2012 1:26 PM

Yay! Now I can drink Starbucks in my Keurig!

9/11/2012 1:33 PM

Hi Dyelton,

I have a pack of decaf K-cups I would like to send to you.  I see you have an address in your profile.  They're on the way.

doveofmrng
9/11/2012 4:10 PM

I am *SO* excited to see that decaf is finally available! I am a decaf-only coffee drinker so my Keurig has been devoid of Starbucks K-cups. I plan to remedy that soon!

Sara Skubal
9/11/2012 4:54 PM

Finally! I love unwinding after a long day with decaf coffee. This will be a great addition to the Starbucks K-Cup line!

jen1010
9/11/2012 4:54 PM

Ahh, decaf, finally! I pretty much only use decaf in my Keurig because I use it at night.

ValentinaEG
9/11/2012 4:55 PM

I'm excited. I can't wait. When and Where can I buy some?

jpsykes
9/11/2012 4:55 PM

I drink decaf in my k-cup brewer at night

DStarmer
9/11/2012 4:58 PM

Great news.  Great blend.  Coffee isn't always for the caffeine.  Thanks!!

decafgirlie
9/11/2012 4:58 PM

Ahhhh!!! So super excited about this. I ONLY use drink decaf and I can finally have my Starbucks in my Keurig. I heart this...thanks Starbucks.

chipfiev
9/11/2012 4:58 PM

Yes, we drink decaf from our Keurig.  It's a nice way to end the day and perfect for when our kids want some coffee.

chelsea_c
9/11/2012 4:59 PM

YAY!  I love drinking decaf after noon and these will help get me through the long, rainy Seattle nights.  Will def be picking some up tomorrow during my afternoon decaf-americano run.

Crosley123
9/11/2012 5:00 PM

Fantastic news!  Now I can drink from the family Keuring again!  Any plans to offer a half regular/half decaf option?

lcym723
9/11/2012 5:04 PM

I just got a Keurig when I went to college and am missing my Starbucks! I will have to get some Starbucks k-cups!

JMDeitrick
9/11/2012 5:05 PM

I love this idea! I would, however, like to see some other, bolder, options!

carlydenee
9/11/2012 5:07 PM

I have a Keurig brewer and usually drink decaf after my first full regular cup of the morning to keep my BP down!!!

rowzee
9/11/2012 5:11 PM

awesome! i hope the decaf blonde roast is next. :)!!

bimbigirl
9/11/2012 5:11 PM

As someone who LOVES Starbucks decaf coffee, this is a dream come true! I haven't found another decaf kcup that i like!

teresetg
9/11/2012 5:15 PM

So happy decaf is finally here! Have wondering why there hasn't been that option.

9/11/2012 5:18 PM

I have a few Decaf K-Cup Packs that I would like to send you.  I've sent the first 17 commenters an email requesting your mailing address.

Thanks for sharing your comments with us.

Holly A
9/11/2012 5:19 PM

That is great news, I've been waiting for a decaf version of Pike Place!

tibbs1972
9/11/2012 5:28 PM

Love Starbucks & Keurig combining the two, nothing better than that.

twpchoirgirl
9/11/2012 5:38 PM

One of the main reasons that I have a single cup Keurig was for the single cup of decaf! LOL

qill13
9/11/2012 5:39 PM

Hallelujah! I saw the Pike Place Decaf K-Cups in my local store today and was thrilled--I can only drink decaf. :(

mccarthylm1
9/11/2012 5:40 PM

i drink decaf because caffeine keeps me up for days, but I love my Keurig and I love my Starbucks. Are there any decaf iced coffee kcups yet? If not that should be the next item!

travismcnaul
9/11/2012 5:45 PM

Heyo really love the blonde roast k cups. Lookin forward to having anniversary blend now too! Does starbucks make k cups of the special blends they make for Barnes and nobles?

smarter
9/11/2012 5:52 PM

This is great news! My dad is the decaf drinker in the house, he'll be happy to hear this as he loves the Starbucks blends almost as much as I do!

stacee414
9/11/2012 6:02 PM

I drink Starbucks kcups during the day, but can't have any more after noon, cause it'll keep me up all night. This is the perfect solution! Can't wait to try it!

Hayley
9/11/2012 6:31 PM

I am so excited to see Anniversary Blend available in a k-cup.  I have been long awaiting something different and this will be it.  I have a feeling they're going to hard to find already though!  When you guys come out with something new, it really flys off the shelves.  You have made some very loyal fans here!

Hayley
9/11/2012 6:35 PM

I do also think having Starbucks decaf on hand is a great idea for after dinner dessert coffee when you want to go to bed in a few hours.  With the Keurig it's so convenient to make a cup of coffee that I often wish I had a hot beverage in the evenings but fear not being able to sleep if I make a cup!

ChathamGardens
9/11/2012 6:38 PM

Have a Vue Keurig - hoping to see Starbucks available for the Vue soon...

smkmshops
9/11/2012 6:50 PM

Saw a tweet asking me to post if I have a Keurig and drink decaf. I do! Woul be nice to have Starbucks k-cups available; especially Pike Place.

raechef
9/11/2012 6:50 PM

Yes I do and I need to only drink decaf.

MrZarf
9/11/2012 7:00 PM

This provides a wonderful options for those days when I've already had a few cups of Starbucks, want another, but don't need the additional caffeine. Thanks!!

Sheldrake
9/11/2012 7:01 PM

My wife is thrilled to hear this. She is not allowed caffeine at all. (That includes no colas or chocolate!)

deasto
9/11/2012 7:03 PM

Great news re: decaf.  I love my Keurig and always have decaf available.  Interesting that I like Pike Place roast when I buy a cup at Starbucks but I don't care for the PP k cups.  I also like Verona when I buy a cup at Starbucks but not the k cups.  In the k cups I use the Starbucks Blonde

coffeencakepop
9/11/2012 8:27 PM

I am a gold card holder and frequent Starbucks daily sometimes twice a day  shame on me ...LOL  I also have a Keurig had to switch to decaf to limit caffeine due to heart condition but still love the smell,taste of a good strong coffee :-) Would love my Sbux avail for my Keurig especially over ice ones !

shortsweetbri
9/11/2012 10:41 PM

I love starbucks! I work shift work so drink decaf to help me keep a schedule :)

kcmaltes
9/11/2012 10:43 PM

I <3 my keurig but it hasn't been getting as much use since I'm pregnant. Decaf K cups would be perfect since I am trying to eliminate all caffeine.

sheriyama
9/12/2012 1:45 AM

Awright!  Decaf finally gets some respect :)  Can't wait to try my first Starbucks Decaf K-cup.  Thanks for bringing this to market!!!

jbc7317
9/12/2012 5:09 AM

Exited about the anniversary blend k-cup. When does it come out I have seen it in my area yet. Thank you. All we need us pumpkin spice now :)

lblee
9/12/2012 6:25 AM

love starbucks, love keurigs, would love decaf!

mismeli
9/12/2012 8:47 AM

This is great news! And I love that there is a bold option - my favorite! Thanks Starbucks!

mlegan
9/12/2012 3:42 PM

So happy - I have been pregnant or breastfeeding for the last few years and trying to watch my caffiene intake. Can't wait to try some!

Namastea
9/12/2012 11:54 PM

I love this idea! I'm so happy to have a Starbucks decaf option and can't wait to try the Anniversary too! :)

Kristincounsel
9/19/2012 5:59 PM

I have been waiting and waiting for this! Hooray!!!!!!!!

Bob Z
9/20/2012 12:53 PM

I know that you say decaf K-cups are available, but I cannot find them.  I sent an email to the starbucks store and they told me that they had not ever heard of them.  Somebody tell me where to find them.

9/21/2012 8:58 AM

Hi Bob,  company-operated stores are selling decaf Pike Place Roast and grocery stores are selling decaf House Blend.

queen of decaf
9/22/2012 6:25 AM

Will the Decaf Expresso coffee be availabe in the K-cups? That is my all time favorite and I can't seem to find it in the stores. Currently, I buy the bag of coffee and use it the Kerug coffee put, but I'd love the have the K-cups! I would buy a bunch of them!!!

queen of decaf
9/22/2012 6:25 AM

Will the Decaf Expresso coffee be availabe in the K-cups? That is my all time favorite and I can't seem to find it in the stores. Currently, I buy the bag of coffee and use it the Kerug coffee pot, but I'd love the have the K-cups! I would buy a bunch of them!!!

queen of decaf
9/22/2012 6:25 AM

rgw
9/30/2012 7:28 AM

I haven't tried the decaf yet, but PLEASE don't stop making the Anniversary Blend K-Cups -- they are FANTASTIC!

beartunes
10/10/2012 4:54 PM

I would love to see Komodo Dragon available in a K-cup.  I had that "dark coffee tour" where you collected the stamps for trying a new brew each time, but by the time I had them all, the promo was over and I couldn't get my free bag. : (

I am also bummed that each of the wholesale clubs exclusively carries one of the Starbucks K-cup bulk packs. Costco has Cafe Verona, BJ's is French Roast, Sam's Club (I joined my nearest one, 45 miles away) because they carry Pike's place.

Is not SUMATRA (my favorite) available in a bulk pack?

I know you can grind and make your own pods, but, I find they really don't taste the same, and, waste alot of coffee.

The K-cup design should be skinnier and taller, like a tube, so the water has to travel through more coffee, saturating it ALL, and giving a better fuller cup.  I am intrigued to try the new Starbucks single-serv but haven't made it over to a Williams Sonoma in-store to try it.

PS: Clover personalized brewing is fantastic!  Just not so easy to find in non-'big city' stores.  Boston is always a test market for this stuff it seems (ie they had breakfast sandwiches long before the suburbs had them).

-Charlie

(loves free stuff)

lrlockerman
10/20/2012 11:56 PM

I have never heard of the Anniversary Coffee.  Where can I locate it in Keurig K cups?

dke11ett
10/22/2012 8:12 AM

When are we going to have Morning Joe-Gold Coast Blend in K-Cups?

beartunes
11/20/2012 7:53 AM

Anniversary blend is now gone, as a K-cup.. But Christmas Blend is here now.  It's very good!

pappy75
12/24/2012 1:06 PM

Having an awfully hard time finding decaf pike- does Starbucks sell them online?  Btw, if you ever get thanksgiving in a kcup, sign me up for a case :-).

julesb29
12/27/2012 12:32 PM

I can't thank you enough for bringing a decaf pike place kcup to us happily-addicted pike's place consumers.  You've made my hubby very happy ;). He loved pike's place but can't drink that much caffeine!

julesb29