Win the New Verismo™ System on Pinterest!

I’m looking forward to waking up on Saturday morning and making my own Starbucks-quality latte at home with my new Verismo™ System. Don’t get me wrong – I love going to my Starbucks to see my baristas and get that fabulous latte, but some days, it’s just nice to get up a little slower and relax a little longer so I can spend more time with my family and, I’ll admit it, a few more minutes on Pinterest.

I know there are other dreamers like me who are looking to be inspired, and Pinterest is all about possibilities – which is why we’re excited to share with you our first ever “It’s Possible” Pinterest sweepstakes. We recently announced the launch of our new Verismo™ System, and we’re giving you a chance to win one of 400 Verismo™ Systems (580 model) between now and October 8, 2012.* All you need to do to enter is pin six or more inspirational images (including one of the Verismo™ System) to a new pinboard named “It’s Possible” to register for the sweepstakes.

We all have inspirations and what better place to share than on Pinterest.  Good luck!

*No purchase necessary.  The sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years old.  See complete rules here.

mlotz7
10/9/2012 11:25 AM

I entered but unfortunately was not 100% sure of how to enter my Pinterest URL so I did it incorrectly... only to figure out AFTER I posted my entry the correct URL...  will that affect my entry? Thanks, Michelle Lotz (http://m.pinterest.com/mlotz7)

bgonzabaz
10/11/2012 10:25 AM

When/How will we find out who won?!

permit
10/11/2012 12:34 PM

I haven't heard anything regarding this contest so I assume I did not win!  Has anyone been contacted regarding winning????

lmilton25
10/12/2012 5:00 PM

Yes, I would also like to hear if anyone won.

RIrfan
10/15/2012 9:13 AM

if u look at the email you received once you registered, in the corner it has an official rules doc. in that is a link to where the winners names will be posted. it is still blank so i dont think they have picked winners yet.

JamTam72
10/17/2012 11:33 AM

I also entered this contest and am curious to know what is happening.  Weren't they supposed to announce winners on October 9th?  I was checking Pinterest for boards titled "It's Possible" with the Verismo system photo on the board cover per the contest directions and I didn't see too many.  Perhaps people were confused on how to correctly enter the contest.  I'm pretty sure I did it right!

Jonesie
10/20/2012 5:43 PM

I am still waiting for the winners to be announced.  A little disappointed that Starbucks had us advertise for them on Pinterest and then they fail to award the prize. I am a daily customer to Starbucks and feel a little jaded at this point:(

Fashionista L
10/21/2012 1:49 PM

I'm curious about the contest results, too, and agree that it is strange to ask loyal customers to create a Pinterest board, then not announce the contest winners. I emailed Starbucks, but was told to contact Verismo or Pinterest. Now I'm now trying to contact both entities.

EricaL78
10/22/2012 11:06 AM

I was just notified today via email that I won.

pnkpanda34
10/22/2012 4:02 PM

I got an email today saying I won also! :)

Karessh
10/23/2012 11:58 AM

Has anyone else won? I went thru and checked my email and my junk email with no luck! I was sure I entered my board right too!

DNK81
10/23/2012 6:54 PM

I'd be interested to see whether any of the previous posters here won. I could only find @ 25 contest entries, so the 8 posters here (who entered correctly & who are curious about who won) would represent about 1/3 of the total entries. So far, none of the previous posters have posted that they won. Thanks for sharing this information! : )

Anonymous
10/23/2012 7:43 PM

Doing some further digging, I'm seeing that there are more pins of the contest image than you find through a search of the words "It's possible" of all pinterest boards (using the Pinterest internal search mechanism). If you go here: pinterest.com/.../starbucks.promo.eprize.com, you'll see about 160 "It's possible" boards, by my count. I'd still be interested to know if any of the original posters here received a notification indicating that they won. Thank you.

minxa
10/26/2012 9:32 AM

Anyone else receive a notification of what happened to this contest? The rules and regulations link (above) has a website that will list the winners, but it's still blank? I've still got my fingers crossed; your move, Starbucks!

JamTam72
10/26/2012 10:49 AM

I see they've posted a partial list of winners on their website link, but unfortunately I'm not on it!  So sad!

Fashionista L
10/27/2012 10:35 AM

This is the winners link that was provided: http://bit.ly/Ug9vbs. It is blank. I'd be interested in knowing the link that lists the winners. I wonder if the original poster here, Kelly B., could look into this?

treedee
10/31/2012 9:24 AM

that list is only a partial list I dont even think 400 people entered correctly

DNK81
11/2/2012 9:35 AM

I agree. I'm going to call it. There's something fishy about the results of this contest. We can't find 200 "It's possible" boards, much less 400 "It's possible" boards. None of the initial posters here have posted that they received communication regarding their entry... 400 Verismo systems have happy homes --- somewhere --- but, the honest contest entrants who followed the rules, well, we smell a rat. Not sure what the next step is for the other posters here, but I'm considering contacting the Better Business Bureau for assistance in researching the winners list and how winners were determined. As a loyal Starbucks customer, I feel that I deserve better than the muddled handling of this contest.

Karessh
11/2/2012 10:26 AM

I do find it odd that we have seen nothing but the partial list. I'm not bitter that I didn't win, but it is hard to do a search on Pinterest to see 400 boards and actually find that many. So I do sort of question it. I created my board and was very hopeful I would win. But I also read on here that some 'loyal' customers recieved the machines as a gift too. Which is cool. Really I'm just jealous because I would use the hell outta this machine and can't afford one. But I'll still go to Starbucks and get my coffee, cakepops and everything else. And of course I have to get the ornaments every year as my tree has a ton of coffee ornaments.

I still love ya Starbucks. And wish you would send a machine my way.

permit
11/2/2012 11:32 AM

I posted earlier and I still haven't heard a yay or nay either!  Waiting impatiently but I figure I was NOT one of the winners.  Boo!!!!

johanahrn
11/6/2012 11:54 PM

I got an email saying that I won :) to expect it from 6-8 weeks :) thank you starbucks :)

searules
11/7/2012 8:08 AM

I got an email saying that I won, but I don't se my name on the winner list. :/

Fashionista L
11/9/2012 12:30 PM

hi, fellow starbucks/pinterest users/patrons:

still no winners among the original posters here. no list of 400 winners. no site featuring 400 pinterest "it's possible" boards. it's possible that this is contest was conducted in a fraudulent manner. or not. i'm going to contact the michigan atty. general (miag@michigan.gov) about the eprize contest results, & i just contacted the starbucks executive offices to bring this confusion to their attention (206 447-1575, investorrelations@starbucks.com). just trying to get an answer. hope others here will consider adding their voices to the request for information.

johanahrn
11/16/2012 9:30 AM

winlists.eprize.com/217864.pdf here's the link to the 400 winners. It was recently updated and my name is finally there too lol on pg. 15 to be exact. Good luck to everyone.

Karessh
11/16/2012 2:35 PM

Johanahrn--congrats!! I just checked the newly added pages and I'm not on there so color my jealous!!

But I still think it was an awesome promotion! Way to go STARBUCKS!

Mygypsysoul
11/29/2012 1:28 PM

I got mine yesterday.. I was on the first page of winners.  Anybody else get theirs yet?

emily1601
11/30/2012 9:39 AM

I got mine  a couple days ago.  I tried out the espresso pods and it tastes perfect :) thanks Starbucks!