12 Days of Gifting

Tomorrow is the first day of the 12 Days of Gifting. It’s our annual holiday shopping event where we feature a different gift idea every day for the first 12 days of December. Check out Starbucks.com/rekindle every day to see that day’s great offer or text "12DAYS" to 697289 to receive daily offers.*

We’re starting things off tomorrow with an idea you’ve asked for on My Starbucks Idea: a free drink with tumbler or mug purchase.  For December 1, 2012, that’ exactly what you’ll get: buy any reusable tumbler or mug and you’ll get a free Grande (16 fl oz) handcrafted beverage.

December 1 is also World AIDS Day. Starbucks has donated over $11 million to the Global Fund to help fight AIDS in Africa. This year we’re teaming up again with (RED).  With every purchase of a handcrafted beverage at participating stores in the U.S. and Canada, Starbucks will make a five-cent donation to the Global Fund.  Learn more at joinred.comThe donation will also be given on the free handcrafted beverage offered on Day 1 of the 12 Days of Gifting.  You can buy a tumbler for a gift, enjoy a Grande beverage on us and do some good for the world community too.

I can’t share the rest of the offers, as they’ll be a surprise each day, but I can tell you to look out for Day 3. This one is going to be great. Here’s a hint:  I think it’s a perfect gift for my coffee-loving Dad and one that will keep on giving into the New Year.

Free drink when you purchase a mug or tumbler
posted by magneto35

*Message and data rates may apply.  Send STOP to opt out.

coffeegurrl
11/30/2012 2:07 PM

Fabulous! I look forward to the 12 days of Gifting every year!!!

COFFEEISLIFE
12/3/2012 5:32 AM

Very nice .. indeed .. happy holidays

pikeplacejo
12/3/2012 7:15 PM

I was so excited to buy the tumbler with the free coffee for January. Bought 4 last year for gifts and people loved them! The price jumped 50% this year!! I could have taken even a 25% increase but 50% ?? Come on Starbucks, let's be fair. There was no line up for the cups like last year. Hope you rethink the price increases.

LuvMondays
12/3/2012 10:22 PM

That's great! Glad I could find the number to text so I would get a text every day to remind me. Why is it that I can't find this number on the Starbucks website anywhere?

1yogagirl
12/5/2012 1:31 PM

I don't know who to thank but thank you for the verissmo machine!!! I just received it and I just love it!!

COFFEEISLIFE
12/9/2012 4:38 PM

Happy Holidays Thank You sbx_Bean and everyone.

Hayley
12/12/2012 12:30 PM

Happy Holidays sbx_bean!

12/17/2012 1:53 PM

Happy Holidays!  Thanks for engaging with us on My Starbucks Idea.  We love hearing your ideas.

wayne71jan
1/5/2013 10:01 AM

I bought the red tumbler with pound of Xmas blend and have had the worst time with the tumbler. Although its advertised as double-walled it comes. Owners close to keeping warm like my previous Sbux ones.

I have had such a difficult time trying to somehow exchange/return or speak to someone about it and it's extremely frustrating what I hear from the partners (Sku won't work, promotion is over, don't know how, my mgr isn't here). The xmas blend is finished so I know that makes it more difficult to return but to put it bluntly I strongly dislike this tumbler. Help???!!!!