Reconnect and Unwind at Starbucks This Evening

Like many of you, I often meet friends at Starbucks to visit over a morning coffee, but now there’s a new concept that makes our store a later-in-the day destination. It’s called Starbucks Evenings and you’ll find it in select Starbucks stores after 4 p.m. It’s a reimagined design with softer lighting, an assortment of comfortable seating and a specialty menu featuring small savory plates (like Truffle Mac and Cheese), sweet bites and a variety of wine selections.

It’s a great place for your book club meeting, to catch up with a friend after yoga … we even know a knitting group who meets regularly at a Starbucks Evenings store. It’s a comfortable, casual, come-as-you-are place to unwind and reconnect.

Over the next year we’re adding more Starbucks Evenings stores and as we do, we want to hear what you think. Tell us, would you like one in your neighborhood? What would you most like to see in these types of stores?

Make Starbucks an after dinner destination

TheKwan
12/12/2013 4:33 PM

For the Los Angeles area, I recommend the L.A. Live location.

I'd like to try the truffle mac and cheese, one of the flatbreads, and the salted caramel cheesecake brownie.

stevemar
12/12/2013 7:04 PM

I second the LA Live location in Los Angeles. It seems perfect for an after-concert glass of wine or small bite.

1suzeeq
12/12/2013 9:00 PM

Yes, please!  We do need more Starbucks Evenings in So Cal, but consider other areas in addition to Los Angeles.   Please consider the City of Cerritos.  There is a Starbucks location facing a Performing Arts Center in the Cerritos Towne Center.  Many people stop by Starbucks before and after performances.  An Evening Starbucks would be ideal!  Starbucks Evenings provides yummy options.  How about recreating some Starbucks classics with a little flair?   I suggested this idea on MSI, "Orange Mocha Latte with Grand Marnier Whip Cream" and a little drizzle of mocha syrup!

javanem
12/13/2013 7:37 AM

Starbucks Evenings would be an awesome addition for locations in Atlanta, GA.

traveln
12/13/2013 9:56 AM

Is there a list of the select stores offering Starbucks evenings currently?  I would love it if this came to the Manchester location in St. Louis.  I also agree with 1suzeeq's idea; instead of just adding wine to the selection, let's add liquor to the delicious coffee, the reason we are visiting Starbucks. Either way, fantastic idea to bring back coffee shop evenings.

TheKwan
12/13/2013 8:32 PM
gnecco
12/13/2013 8:42 PM

i hope it comes to palmbeach soon:)

Glorimar
12/14/2013 8:53 PM

I love the concept, please bring it to the Cascades Starbucks in Northern Virginia, that's my favorite location and I think the place is big enough and in a location that will support the concept. GG

pmacgk
12/14/2013 9:54 PM

Detroit, Michigan. It would be the first evening store in the state that has the opportunity to expand its food lineup.  The neighborhood deserves it and it would thrive at store #9322 Woodward & Mack.

twhitaker
12/15/2013 7:22 PM

Great idea!

jtillman24
12/15/2013 9:47 PM

A couple of locations in Miami would be great, especially in the Aventura, Downtown Miami, and Miami Beach areas. I'm a big fan of wine and tapas and would love to try the truffle mac and cheese.

cspeer
12/16/2013 6:05 PM

Nothing ever comes to vero beach. But I figured I would ask.

Sugatat
12/16/2013 9:00 PM

Please come to Irvine CA!

transitrider32
12/16/2013 11:36 PM

the seating is not made for us shorter legged people..I have to pull myself up and it at the edge of the chair in order to drink my drink..

BigDHenson
12/19/2013 10:05 AM

I would go to a Starbucks Evening if there was a location in Franklin or Columbia, TN.  I really like the idea of wine and cheese, but how about also offering some really healthy items like raw vegetables and fresh fruit with Greek yogurt dips.

Tinyspyder
12/20/2013 10:06 AM

Please, please, please bring Starbucks Evenings to Sacramento, CA!

AYonko
12/26/2013 3:51 PM

Such a great idea. Wish the bowling green Kentucky stores would implement this

Shannon Brandy
12/30/2013 8:53 AM

This sounds heavenly!

suburns07
1/3/2014 3:31 PM

How about Reno?  We've got a lot of Starbucks here and Starbucks lovers!  I love this concept?  Can we do this in Reno, huh, can we?  Can we?

lol

Hopefully in Reno?

chic10
1/3/2014 7:31 PM

Hopefully Bend, Oregon

Metika
1/8/2014 11:57 AM

We could use one in Santa Rosa, CA. &  one in Carlsbad, CA.  Please?

Metika
1/8/2014 11:59 AM

Mac n Cheese should be offered at all Starbucks all the time! :-):-)

COFFEETORME
1/9/2014 9:29 AM

I AGREE WITH SO MANY, THE OFF HOURS AND EVENING

IS THE PERFECT TIME TO MEET AND RELAX WITH OLD FRIENDS AND MEETING NEW ONES.

648jess
1/29/2014 8:58 PM

Have you considered using wine on tap for your wine service? Less waste, smaller carbon footprint and consistent quality.

mommaneedsSB
2/11/2014 7:40 PM

Please come to Fulton, NY 13069! PLEASE!!!

NYerr
2/13/2014 10:40 AM

What about NYC? We have a number of large Starbucks where that could work.

Starbucks King
2/24/2014 6:53 PM

Put one in Albuquerque, NM - we could use one here!

weasley
3/2/2014 8:24 AM

First saw this at LAX Tom Bradley international - awesome way to lounge while you wait for your flight! Hope to see Starbucks evening in more airports!

weasley
3/2/2014 8:25 AM

stanscheese
3/13/2014 10:12 PM

Great idea! More cozy and comfortable seating would also be nice for any time of the day.

stanscheese
3/13/2014 10:13 PM

cafe11
3/20/2014 5:49 PM

I love this. Thank you Starbucks!  Coffee shops are such great places to go in the evening after a film-theatre-show, to meet up with friends, have a date, study, read, write.....and what a really sweet  alternative to a bar especially for a romantic evening.

lcshrm
3/30/2014 1:46 PM

Would love one in the Austin-Westlake area. There are few options for late in this area. Providing this should be well received. My hope is that this would include more decaf options (like decaf chai) along with the other items.

nattie05
4/17/2014 11:21 PM

Would love to see this at the San Antonio locations. For those of who work, have classes, etc. and need to unwind after a long day, or simply enjoy meeting up with friends at their favorite Starbucks spots, this idea is perfect. It would be a much more relaxed alternative (low-key, alomst lounge-like) to typical pubs and bars for anyone who isn't into that scene or may not be in the mood for that type of environment.