Reading This on Your Mobile Device? (If not, you could be.)

Five years and more than 300 launched ideas later, MyStarbucksIdea.com (MSI) is still the place for fans to share and vote on suggestions to better the Starbucks experience.

We love hearing from you and want to make it as easy as possible for you to share your ideas; One of which is an improved MSI mobile app. And in true MSI form, your request is our pleasure to deliver.

Now when you’re on the go you can more easily vote for your favorite ideas, offer suggestions and read the latest Starbucks MSI news—all from the new and improved Mobile MSI. Try it and let us know what you think!

A myStarbucksIdea App
posted by iPodDanny

lisainco
12/19/2013 4:55 PM

"One of which is an improved MSI mobile app. And in true MSI form, your request is our pleasure to deliver."

But, it's not an app? It's a mobile friendly version of the same webpage?

TBiggi
12/20/2013 4:45 AM

What makes it "mobile friendly"?  I get different experiences on some of my mobile devices ... So I wonder if you really recognize all?

1suzeeq
12/20/2013 9:46 AM

I was really looking forward to adding a new "app" on my iPad, but surprised that there isn't an app to download. :( I guess my iPad isn't a "mobile device" so that leaves me out...again.  Just for your information, I'm not able to create spaces, bold print, italics, etc., when using my iPad on MSI.  These shortcomings apply to all my comments and ideas that I post.  (And I'm definitely not ready to give up my iPad.) Hopefully one day soon,  MSI will make changes to include iPads to your new changes and updates.   My fellow iPad users and I look forward to one day enjoying the ease and flexibility that MSI provides to some mobile devices.

DadCooks
12/20/2013 1:42 PM

Starbucks, whatever you paid to have this "developed" was too much. This is just a poor implementation of mobile web page compatibility that is a basic standard in the development of all web pages today.

Laws
12/30/2013 10:43 AM

I searched everywhere and couldn't find a mobile app for My Starbucks Idea.

DadCooks
12/30/2013 2:50 PM

@Laws - there is not an app for MSI, just a mobile browser compatible page (and not a very good implementation at that).

T girl 43
12/31/2013 6:05 AM

Awesome

barblaff
1/12/2014 11:56 AM

Why can't you just add a feedback button on the card/app that I use to make my purchases.

1/16/2014 2:34 PM

@barblaff - I like that idea.

erleha
3/17/2014 7:28 PM

Available for Droid devices?