We (Heart) Your Ideas

After reading some of your great Starbucks Card ideas, we were inspired to create our first-ever mini, heart-shaped Starbucks Card collection. Each card has a different fun, light-hearted design and message, making them the perfect gifts for every loved, liked, hearted or secretly admired one on your list. And they fit on your keychain!

Find these treats and more at retail stores through February 14.

As always, we love it when you share your ideas with us on My Starbucks Idea. Tell us about your Valentine’s Day ideas for next year and help us create products that you love.

Mini heart card
posted by fly8

OneFourThree
2/10/2014 7:21 PM

Maybe I'm the only one experienceing this problem, but the dozens of stores I've visited have long ago sold out  of these heart shaped cards.  They just vanished!  And, while I'm sure that's a good thing for Starbucks, considering these cards were released quite some time ago, isn't a bit late in the game to be directing customers to stores to find a product (heart shaped cards) that is likely no longer available?

Further, I have always found it strange that there be any notion that somehow once a date comes, like February 14th, that somehow after this date, people would no longer be interested in these novelty cards.  Directing stores to remove the cards because of space limitations is one thing.  To direct that they be thrown out, is quite another.  Both wasteful and defies common sense.  Starbucks really needs to rethink the whole release/withdrawal date concept.

fly8
2/11/2014 1:15 AM

Maybe there can be more sayings for next year please. Thanks!

2/11/2014 4:35 PM

If you are having trouble finding these cards, an alternate to the heart-shaped cards in stores is an eGift.  There are several Valentine themed cards available:  www.starbucks.com/.../valentines-day

TheKwan
2/12/2014 8:03 AM

They have been unavailable in any/all Starbucks near me for weeks.

I see the regular sized 'Happy Valentine's Day' ones (which I think are very nice), but am so disappointed not to find the minis now.  It's unfortunate that the announcement of the collection was made just days before the holiday, or I would have done more scouring to collect them all.

gno0928
4/3/2014 11:59 AM

Please re release or bring back all the US AND CANADA icon mugs BACK!! It's so unfair that other countries got this series and we're stuck with the BORING and NOT SO VERY ORIGINAL "YOU ARE HERE" Mugs!!

WeAreFun
5/10/2014 5:43 PM

mooch206
6/29/2014 6:35 AM

Read all the comments about international cards, afterall its only a design and you are missing out on a lot of potential for Starbucks.  A lot of people travel and want to pick up a card for instance in London, however most people do not realize that you actually have to activate it there.  Either Put up a BIG SIGN or make it so you can activate in the U.S.  Really cards should be able to activate and be used anywhere.  Don't make it so hard on the customer.  These gift cards are GREAT gifts and give Starbucks extra sales.  My london gift card is useless and there are way too many other places closer to my house to get coffee, however I would have continually used my London card and made the trip to Starbucks just to use it, and my son also.

mooch206