Introducing Sweet Receipt

Over the past few years, we have heard all sorts of great My Starbucks Ideas about ways to expand the Treat Receipt promotion.  We’re excited to announce to you first that we’ve landed on one we think everyone will love: the Sweet Receipt! It’s like Treat Receipt only with baked goods. Bring your morning receipt to participating Starbucks stores after 2 p.m. and get a bakery treat for just a buck! These afternoon pick-me-ups can be anything from our Chocolate Chip Cookie to our classic Butter Croissant or a Cheesecake Brownie. Sweet Receipt starts next week— Enjoy!

Sweet Receipt is available February 15 through March 3 and excludes breakfast sandwiches, oatmeal, salads, cold sandwiches, paninis and packaged food.

Treat Receipt for Food
posted by CoffeeMugged

sbxfoodeema
2/18/2014 12:56 PM

What a wonderful "sweet treat"  especially now that we have La Boulange in Atlanta.  Thank you Starbucks!

Rcrlengyel22
2/21/2014 6:59 PM

A receipt from Starbucks

Or where from

judizydeco
2/22/2014 8:24 AM

Curious... why are not all offers, like this one, not available universally with all stores?

Moe2014
2/23/2014 2:54 PM

'get a bakery treat for just a buck'?  Promotion is somewhat misleading and the Baristas are confused on what is covered. Some stores include the La Boulange pastry squares yet others do not. Some stores include bagels yet others do not.

wetwalker
2/24/2014 10:08 AM

After 2 pm, there is hardly any sweet treats left to choose from.

SBDoubleShotEd
2/24/2014 10:43 PM

Moe2014, the receipt said that it included everything but breakfast sandwiches.  I got the cheese pretzel today when I stopped by.

RoscoeW
2/28/2014 10:36 AM

I think this is great but I have gone to my local Starbucks drive-thru 6 times since it started and only received a receipt once (I used my phone to pay). No one ever mentioned it was an on-going reward, or if I wanted my receipt for that reason and I didn't know to ask. I thought maybe it was based on what you spend but I don't see that information anywhere.

Probie
3/4/2014 2:06 PM

A great idea, except the offer expired on 3/3 and the notice was received on 3/4 !

laurizbrew
3/28/2014 11:58 AM

I don't go in the morning because I work in the afternoon& evening. It would be nice if the sweet treats were added together (from past purchases) to get a free one or discount....

laurizbrew