3 New Ways to Start Your Day

Thanks for your inspiring ideas about our breakfast sandwich lineup—we think adding some new options is a great idea, and we’re excited to share with you what we came up with!

New on the menu:

• Vegetable & Fontiago sandwich with spinach, caramelized onions and sundried tomatoes
• Slow-Roasted Ham & Swiss on a croissant bun
• Egg & Cheddar sandwich on multi-grain toast

And don’t worry—your favorites aren’t going anywhere. Our Reduced FatTurkey Bacon and Cheddar sandwich is now served with thicker, tastier bacon now a delicious 230 calories! And our classics—Bacon & Gouda, Classic Sausage & Cheddar, Ham & Cheddar and Spinach Feta Wrap—will still be available as always.

To top off our new selection, we are offering you a FREE Grande (16 oz.) hot brewed coffee starting tomorrow, 3/12 – 3/14/14 with the purchase of any breakfast sandwich!

Here’s to a great morning, and to finding your new favorite breakfast.

carollk
3/11/2014 4:07 PM

There are a lot of people who seem to think that the turkey bacon is actually turkey ham.  Would you please explain why, although it looks like ham, it is actually bacon?  Is it Canadian bacon?

gardeningmomma
3/12/2014 6:20 AM

Our favorite was the Veggie Artisan Breakfast sandwich. And now it's gone :o(

Bethie 62
3/12/2014 1:27 PM

Please bring back the old turkey bacon exactly like it was. There are so many negative reviews about the new one. That is not true turkey bacon. It must be some kind of skinny pieces of ham. Please change the name to at least fit the sandwich. I loved the old reduced fat turkey bacon and bought it often. I will not be buying the new version and that makes me sad I can't have it any more.

ahempton
3/12/2014 6:51 PM

I agree the Veggie Artisan Breakfast sandwich was good. The Spinach Feta Wrap is usually the one I get, because it seems like the healthiest option.

lisalizawill
3/12/2014 9:52 PM

I loved the veggie artisan sandwich. Please bring it back. I know from reading other comments I'm not the only person who loved the simplicity and the reasonable calories. Plus...sun dried tomatoes on TWO vegetarian options? Nobody likes sun dried tomatoes that much.

carollk
3/13/2014 3:44 AM

I do, but I think they should have just added more vegetables to the Veggie Artisan, rather than create a new sandwich with over 100 more calories.  And they should have left the Turkey Bacon alone, because the new one has less calories, but the original calorie content was fine and it tasted better.

stanscheese
3/13/2014 10:07 PM

Love the new turkey bacon sandwich! Much better! Moister!

carollk
3/14/2014 3:46 AM

Blander, not worth eating!

VinceD
3/14/2014 5:20 AM

Tried the Egg & Cheddar Sandwich the other day - They should go BACK to the kitchen on this one.  Soggy bread, egg that looked like it was 4 days old, and the cheddar (if that's what it really was) had absolutely NO flavor.  VERY Disappointing, to say the least.

kdthompson78
3/14/2014 5:33 AM

Agree!    Love love love the veggie artisan.

kdthompson78
3/14/2014 5:33 AM

Agree!    Love love love the veggie artisan.

cololovescoffe
3/14/2014 11:51 AM

Starbucks, are you reading these?  I can't get away from the comments begging you to bring back the Veggie Artisan sandwich!  Come on -- listen to us!!  Bring it back!  It was a huge seller - often sold out when I wanted one!  Your current vegetarian options are terrible.

carollk
3/15/2014 8:53 AM

I tried the Ham & Swiss this morning and it was good, but not better than the Bacon & Gouda, which has 140 less calories.

MyJoy
3/15/2014 4:15 PM

It would be great if you could create a gluten/wheat-free breakfast bread option(s).  Thanks!

ddt28
3/15/2014 9:35 PM

Please bring back the old veggie breakfast sandwich!! The new one is good, but the old one is better and had less calories!

sherriwilliams
3/16/2014 4:45 AM

Please please please! Bring back the Veggie Monterey artisan sandwich. It was my regular morning purchase on the way to work. Now I usually skip Starbucks in the morning altogether because I don't really care for any of the other breakfast sandwiches. I miss my morning Starbucks routine. ): Please bring back the Veggie Monterey artisan sandwich.

carollk
3/16/2014 12:26 PM

I thought the reason our comments don't show up right away is because they are monitored.  So how do you explain the one above mine?

brittneyboop
3/20/2014 7:42 PM

I think the new turkey bacon is awful. I used to but the old one every morning and the new one is nowhere near as good. It looks and tasted like ham. Is it ham? I hope it isn't for the benefit of your customers that don't eat ham for religious reasons.

carollk
3/20/2014 8:20 PM

I'm sure it's not pork ham.  If it's ham, it's turkey ham.  But it definitely doesn't seem like what we in the U.S. consider to be bacon.

carollk
3/22/2014 8:16 AM

I tried the Egg & Cheddar this morning.  I liked the bread.  Someone said above that it is soggy, but mine wasn't.  But none of the new sandwiches will be replacing my favorite Bacon & Gouda, which tastes better and has less calories.

Msbettyboop197
3/22/2014 8:59 AM

I love sun dried tomatoes so I should try that one keep it I already know it's a keeper

pippy23
3/26/2014 9:52 AM

PLEASE!!! Bring back reduced fat turkey bacon breakfast sandwich!!!!

jjanet
3/29/2014 8:06 AM

Turkey bacon sandwich - is there any chance of getting the old version back exactly the way it was, there is no amount of tweaking that could fix this one.

totroner
3/29/2014 2:10 PM

I'm so sad that the turkey bacon sandwich has been replaced with a newer, not very good one. If it ain't broke , don't fix it! I loved the original multi grain muffin, but the new one is about as flat and uninteresting as a piece of cardboard. Plus, the meat is baaaad.

If you don't reinstate the old sandwich you are going to lose a lot of customers, myself included.

Please reconsider, cut your losses and move on.

veganschmegan
4/7/2014 10:14 PM

A nice idea maybe with the Veggie and Fontiago breakfast sandwich but it's really just more of the same--a veggie, cheese and egg sandwic.  The best part about it is the bread. Take a hint from the very popular Amy's brand of healthy frozen entrees and snacks and do a vegan breakfast burrito or wrap: tofu potato veggie scramble wrap or burrito with Daiya cheeze is one idea. Or for a different "meatier" breakfast sandwich spicy black-bean potatoes patty or soy-sausage party with veggies and Daiya cheeze in top. You need something vegan but still high protein that's filling.

TwoTwo2
6/3/2014 7:45 PM

Is someone at Starbucks reading these posts? I can't believe how many other people dislike the new sandwiches and are begging to spend their money on the artisan sandwiches you discontinued!

HELLO STARBUCKS - we're speaking to you!