Happy Happy Hour

Four years ago, your ideas inspired us to create a special summer Frappuccino happy hour. We have had so much positive feedback for this event we decided to extend the hours for our biggest fans—if you’re a My Starbucks Rewards member, you get an extra hour of happy hour! From May 6-10, members get half off all Frappuccino blended beverages until 6 p.m. Regular happy hour will be available May 1-10 from 3-5 p.m.

As you know, one of the happiest parts of happy hour is finding out the new flavors. And this year is no different. We’re introducing a new Caffè Espresso Frappuccino, created especially for customers who are passionate in their love for coffee. It’s topped with a special espresso-infused whipped cream (yum), and finished with a swirl of rich Italian Roast Coffee drizzle for an extra kick.

Caramel lovers and cookie-holics, your cravings have been answered—we’re bringing back our most popular Frappuccino flavors from last year, the Carmel Ribbon Crunch and the Mocha Cookie Crumble. And finally, for those of you lucky enough to be in Dallas this summer be sure to taste the new Bananas Caramel Foster Frappuccino and a fan favorite Mocha Coconut Frappuccino available for a limited time!

Happy Happy Hour everyone! If you want to stay up to date on the latest Frappuccino fun, text SMILE to 22122 for some summer surprises.

Bring Back Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino
posted by lovehotcocoa

Banana Caramel Frappuccino
posted by erusia721

michmill
5/1/2014 12:29 PM

Four hours south of Dallas and with the way my schedule already looks, the closest I might get to Dallas for my coconut fix is a diverted flight!   I was introduced to coconut lattes at a now-closed independent coffee shop and was so excited when I noticed that Starbucks started carrying coconut.  Last summer was a complete let down when I discovered it wasn't on the menu and now you get us coconut lovers excited again only to find out it's in one single test market.  :(

DangersMom
5/6/2014 7:19 AM

I can't believe I have to go to Dallas to get a coconut mocha frappuccino!!! Please, just bring the coconut flavor back everywhere!

stormy82
5/6/2014 5:04 PM

Dallas doesn't help me. Do some testing in Boston/MA. You're about to lose a near daily customer. Tired of Starbucks not listening to customers.

Crazy4jo
5/7/2014 8:51 AM

Love that Caffe Expresso Frapp. Hope it stays on the menu!

liuyu
5/7/2014 2:45 PM

love green tea frapp.

lilcoop
5/11/2014 8:04 PM

Need to bring back coconut every where in order to enjoy. Miss coconut..

dimples51
5/15/2014 2:33 PM

Watermelon frappuccino

susieke
5/18/2014 1:24 AM

Bring back the blueberry frappuccino again. Blueberries are one of the healthiest foods and the frapps were delicious.

alexamarie
5/24/2014 9:53 PM

I am a daily customer. Sometimes i use my rewards card,a lot of times i am in a rush and forget it. I always get a caramel macchiato. But when the time comes, that turns into a mocha cookie crumble. I really would like if happy hour was more than a few days in a blue moon. I love my coffee,and my starbucks,but the short period of the happy hour doesnt do much. We should get that more often.

Shazam1203
5/25/2014 11:36 AM

I am so glad I live in Dallas (Plano) the new Bananas Caramel Foster Frappuccino is AMAZINGLY good!

lmiller8912
5/29/2014 7:35 PM

Why can't we have coconut and BANANAS FOSTER frappes at every location? Had a coconut and a bananas foster frappe in Dallas that I tried while on a business trip (I live about 3 hours away) and now I can't get it anywhere else. I think if you're going to put out new flavors, put them in all locations, not just in one area.

ronhirt
6/10/2014 7:29 PM

I agree with Imiller8912.  "I think if you're to put out new flavored (like the banana-caramel & coconut frapp's) put them in all locations, not just a few locations

totalmacfan
6/13/2014 10:38 AM

I didn't know about the extra hour :(

jacoyu
6/16/2014 5:38 PM

Coconut is not that great...but I suppose it wouldn't be very difficult for Starbucks to carry it at all store locations.

agkalweit
6/17/2014 8:10 AM

How can you even say about the Mocha coconut frapp "If it does well in Dallas"? This is one of the most popular summer drinks ever, yet it was discontinued just because? Every SB manager I have ever mentioned this to has been equally baffled at this dumb decision. Come on, Starbucks. Listen to your clientele.

6/26/2014 5:35 PM

@totalmacfan - Have you opted in to receive emails?  There are many exclusive offers for My Starbucks Rewards members that are sent via email.

lauras88
7/11/2014 12:33 PM

Which stores in Dallas have the mocha coconut? I'm here for 4 days and MUST have one!