Fix Your Flat at Starbucks

Next time you get a flat, look for a Starbucks, we might be able to help! As a cyclist, I was happy to hear all the great My Starbucks Ideas about how Starbucks can help support our large cycling community, like by adding pumps and bike racks at our stores. And with Bike To Work Day, it seemed like a great time to let you know that we do have these services at a number of locations. We have over 400 LEED-certified stores, and a majority of them offer bike racks, pumps, and patch kits to our customers. So check with your barista next time you’re at Starbucks to find out if they have a pump and patch kit for you to use.

Have a great and safe ride everyone!

Bicylcle Friendly Service
posted by rjbike

Bike Racks at Starbucks Sites
posted by linda taheri

1suzeeq
5/15/2014 6:07 PM

As always, Starbucks goes the "extra mile" for it's customers.  Awesome!  :D

LHia
5/19/2014 7:56 AM

Great idea. Hopefully that comes into play. A lot of us are cycling these days. It's getting popular.

mkkc
5/25/2014 8:28 PM

Most of these over 400 LEED certified stores have bike racks? Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. You're doing nothing for those of us who visit the other 12,500 stores in the US... How about bike racks at EVERY store? Now we're talking. (Okay, maybe just ever stand-alone store with a dining area?)

Korlithiel
6/22/2014 7:21 PM

400 is a solid start, and if it goes well they will more likely than not continue the roll-out to other stores. I think it's fantastic they are trying to help alleviate a common problem, and as I read recently it really shows how they are a people oriented business that sells coffee.

carolinejacobi
6/27/2014 5:06 AM

Hello Ryan, I would like to have a short interview from anybody from Starbucks for an university project about the ideas generate in creative crowdsourcing projects like My Starbucks Idea. Would anybody be interested in explaining how this idea came to live? Thank you very much, Caroline.

carolinejacobi