Introducing the Mini Frappuccino

Frappuccinos are delicious, but even the biggest of fans have days when a full portion of that blended bliss is just a bit too much. Plus, mini things are the best.

Thanks to your great ideas, you will be able to enjoy your favorite blended beverage in a smaller size starting this fall. Mini Frappuccinos are just right for a little treat with limited brain freeze. The 10 oz option will be tested in Houston, TX, and Denver, CO, with potential for a national rollout next summer.

SirMark
9/22/2014 7:59 PM

So, will this 10oz option officially be known as "MINI"?  As in SHORT, MINI, TALL, GRANDE, VENTI, TRENTA?

MacGuru96
9/23/2014 1:16 AM

@SirMark - Yes, it will be known as mini, essentially the short of the cold cups.

There is no short size for cold beverages, it's currently: tall, grande, venti and (depending on the drink) trenta.

For hot: short, tall, grande, venti.

amandanor
10/10/2014 2:11 PM

I'm a big fan of the mini -- I get a few of them every week. I hope it sticks around!

kgb007
10/24/2014 6:00 PM

works good for the kids that want a treat, and earn a treat, without breaking the bank as well!

Skusie
2/26/2015 12:10 AM

Could you bring the mini's to Dallas?

South Reno
5/13/2015 1:08 AM

The mini is now in Reno, NV but only for a limited time and this is unfortunate for many customers--such as myself, who have pre-schoolers that want to have some Starbucks with mommy.

My son was wasting tall Strawberries & Cream because it's too much for a toddler and pre-schooler so, I stopped buying them and buy Nestle's strawberry milk at 7-11, instead.  He prefers to have a Starbucks with mommy.

Now that the mini is here for a limited time, my son can have a Starbucks with mommy, until it disappears from the menu ... then, I'll go back to 7-11 for his treat.

LuvmyMac
6/13/2015 6:33 PM

This is a GREAT option for those of us who love fraps, but who cannot have all the sugar in a standard one. The light versions are ok, but this offers full flavor without overloading the drinker on sugar.

Rosinha1119
4/13/2016 1:41 PM

It's a great size for my 4 year old when she wants her strawberry 'happychino' as she calls them but seriously less than $.25 cheaper than the tall?  Wow.. what a cost savings